VN Ren'Py Completed SWe1: The Warrior's Heart [v1.0] [Mortze]

4.60 star(s) 130 Votes

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
I'd highly recommend Redemption for Jessika and Dreaming with Elsa. They are in HTML but the story and art is really amazing. Also, most probably they are releasing "Life Changes with Keeley" on July 14th i.e. tomorrow. If you like the first 2 games I mentioned, feel free to check out other games by them. Tlaero is by far the best story-teller in the adult games industry.
Thank you, FreakyFunk!

Tlaero

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
why on earth would you want to do that?
Hey man, you don't know what's under that cloak, they could be hot.

also, I just thought it would be funny, but the guy asking about the mouse droid was a better joke.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Hey man, you don't know what's under that cloak, they could be hot.

also, I just thought it would be funny, but the guy asking about the mouse droid was a better joke.
If I remember my Star Wars lore correctly, a Jawas skin is covered in small insects.
Do you want Space Crabs? Because fucking a Jawa is how you get Space Crabs!

Btw, why are the chicks all super hot, but the dude looks he should be their super effeminate sidekick that keeps making gay passes at the real male main character?

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
I usualy go for Harem ending . Whenever I was given 3 choices I was like , Why not all 3 . I don't want to talk to one girl and miss out on other relationships .
There's no harem route in this one. I guess those excluding options are there for replayability reasons, because you only can understand the whole story of every character by playing all routes on different playthroughs

Reactions: freakyfunk

Valdazz

Apr 8, 2019
Ahhh i efing love this game, please keep it up, i'll be damned if i don't support this game. I MUST

gilma

Jun 27, 2017
There's no harem route in this one. I guess those excluding options are there for replayability reasons, because you only can understand the whole story of every character by playing all routes on different playthroughs
I rather get everything in one playthrough than play the game again . Unless its BBben. Where you can get Harem ending if gather codes from other endings.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
If I remember my Star Wars lore correctly, a Jawas skin is covered in small insects.
Do you want Space Crabs? Because fucking a Jawa is how you get Space Crabs!

Btw, why are the chicks all super hot, but the dude looks he should be their super effeminate sidekick that keeps making gay passes at the real male main character?
Are the insects hot though?

Well, I mean look at all the male leads of starwars. Twink is like a requirement. I guess the new trilogy broke that by having the girl fill the slot that would have been the twink, but even then everyone thought the two male leads were gay for each other.

freakyfunk

Aug 11, 2017
Guys and gals, their new game is out now. Do check it out if you liked their art in this game.

Oh, and it's free. If you like it consider supporting them because they have been delivering for years now. Cheers!

Here's the link:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To get the background on the latest game, you can play the following (in order):

Coming to Grips with Christine

Before you go shitting on the graphics, keep in mind that most of the above games were released 9 years ago. So, the graphics for that time are pretty good. You can clearly see the huge improvement in the latest game.

Last edited:
Reactions: yandex

Spacetraveler

Jun 17, 2019
It would be good if we could choose more than one route/relationship (at least at the beginning). I don't like when one choice basically exclude the rest.

Last edited:

PhewSomeRandomGuy

Jun 9, 2017
When the fuck did Mortze and Tlaero get on this site??? Holy shit, I've been a huge fan of their work for the longest time- my heart crashed a bit when Tlaero left for a little while though. Seeing this makes me really want to go back through the "Redemption for Jessika" series back on Mortze's original site.

Love you guys!

Reactions: freakyfunk

Faceless0ne

Sep 8, 2018
With only one chapter, I don't want to leave a review... Just dosn't seem fair this early.

While it is all (and some more) that one would expect from Mortze & Tlaero "something" feels "off"... Can't put the finger on it, might be just that I'm probably one of the biggest Star Wars nerds you can dig up...
Is it as bad as the last 5 movies (3rd trilogy + Rogue One + SowLow)? Hell no!
Maybe it's just that this "you're from a poor background but your a Wizzard, Harry" trope is done to death...
...especially in Star Wars...

Don't take it personal you two... As said, it's only a "bad feeling" currently.
I'll be watching you. :cool:

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
With only one chapter, I don't want to leave a review... Just dosn't seem fair this early.

While it is all (and some more) that one would expect from Mortze & Tlaero "something" feels "off"
Don't take it personal you two... As said, it's only a "bad feeling" currently.
I'll be watching you. :cool:
Actually, I didn't write this one. It's a Mortze solo project (though I'm intensely proud of him for how well he did on it).

Points for "I have a bad feeling about this" refrence. :)

Tlaero

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
Will it be part two? Please, say yes. Please say yes!!

Just adding my two cents. Fucking amazing work. Best renders ever, and the story is great too!

4.60 star(s) 130 Votes