VN Ren'Py Completed SWe1: The Warrior's Heart [v1.0] [Mortze]

4.60 star(s) 130 Votes

Gmooh

Jun 6, 2020
I'm such a Star Wars fan that I must play, read, watch and listen to anything SW. I went into this thinking its going to be ignorantly raunchy but at least i might get to see a naked alien. WOW was I surprised, this is actually quite good. Just stop saying new order. Wrong timeline anyway. Every time I see that I have to take meds and avoid all sharp objects for a month.

Oh, and please hurry on ep2 and 3 and....I also hate waiting.

Good job, keep it up.

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
I'm such a Star Wars fan that I must play, read, watch and listen to anything SW. I went into this thinking its going to be ignorantly raunchy but at least i might get to see a naked alien. WOW was I surprised, this is actually quite good. Just stop saying new order. Wrong timeline anyway. Every time I see that I have to take meds and avoid all sharp objects for a month.

Good job, keep it up.
You initial assumption indicates you aren't familiar with tora productions, in case you haven't played other games, here
https://f95zone.to/threads/tora-productions-renpy-ports-collection-final-tora-productions.31896/

you will love them

Mortze

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2017

Good job, keep it up.
Thank you.
But what do you mean? "New Order" is absolutely adequate for the timeline of the story which is set a couple of years after the movie Revenge of the Sith.

Reactions: Ghostly

Gmooh

Jun 6, 2020
Guess I stand corrected. Thought it was this Disney crap for after RoTJ.

Not trying to start some rant or anything, I just really do feel like puking when I see anything from the Disney sequels. New Order didn't exist until Jar Jar Abrams started it. Guess you can call me part of the fandom menace.

All's cool, not really bitching, but, anyways....keep it up.

• Haha
Reactions: supermanz95

Mortze

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2017
Guess I stand corrected. Thought it was this Disney crap for after RoTJ.

Not trying to start some rant or anything, I just really do feel like puking when I see anything from the Disney sequels. New Order didn't exist until Jar Jar Abrams started it. Guess you can call me part of the fandom menace.

All's cool, not really bitching, but, anyways....keep it up.
What you mean is First Order (created by JJ Abrahams). New Order is Lucas.

Reactions: Ghostly

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
I think that Gmooh is conflating the First Order ( ) with the New Order ( )

Don't worry Gmooh. Mortze feels similarly to the way you do about the Disney sequels.

Tlaero

red145

Sep 2, 2019
Not that I had any doubt knowing the creator's previous works but good Lord this is fantastic. Who knew a sex game would embody the spirit of Star Wars better than any movie since Jedi.

Reactions: Grelk

Alisarian

Jan 10, 2019
Great game as allways, Mortze. (y)

Fingers crossed for more episodes.

BTW - fancy UI you have there. I'm so glad you are using Ren'py now.

Tdius

Feb 20, 2018
is it have good story too? bc i love game with brutal story i mean awesome by brutal XD

fictitious

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Any updates on when the next episode will get worked on? Hoping to see more of Zora (and her hairy cunt)!

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
I've already started working on Ep2. Been working on new assets and locations, and also new characters for now. Have started the first renders too.
Can you tell us if episode 2 will include episode 1 or will it be a separate game?

4.60 star(s) 130 Votes