VN Ren'Py Completed SWe1: The Warrior's Heart [v1.0] [Mortze]

4.60 star(s) 130 Votes

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Curious though, why this has a completed tag? I thought Mortze's plan was to continue this if there was enough interest (there was on his patron iirc).

Surely an abandoned tag would serve better than completed currently until he gets around to working on it again?

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Curious though, why this has a completed tag? I thought Mortze's plan was to continue this if there was enough interest (there was on his patron iirc).

Surely an abandoned tag would serve better than completed currently until he gets around to working on it again?
It's explained somewhere on the thread. This is Episode 1 as The Phantom Menace is Ep1 in SW. So as it comes to "The Warrior's Heart", the game is complete - the story arc is not. Therefore the tag is correct as well as misleading. And he's already working on Ep2

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
It's explained somewhere on the thread. This is Episode 1 as The Phantom Menace is Ep1 in SW. So as it comes to "The Warrior's Heart", the game is complete - the story arc is not. Therefore the tag is correct as well as misleading. And he's already working on Ep2
Ahh thanks Mosk...I didn't find that when looking. That makes sense then if he is doing like that though would have thought be easier to continue rather than have a new episode if that makes sense. Thanks for the clarification :)

Reactions: d_pedestrian

Mortze

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2017
Salut,
à la suite de l'installation je ne trouve pas le fichier "application" qui lance le jeu,
pouvez vous m'aider la dessus ?
Vou n'installez pas le jeu. Vou faites le download du jeu et puis vou allez au dossier et dedans vous trouverez un icon d'un jawa, petite tête noire avec yeux jaunes. Vou faites click dessus et le jeu comencera.

You don't install the game. Instead you download it and then go to the folder, open it and have to find the icon with the jawa head, the small black dude with yellow eyes. Click on "him" and the game will start.

Leo26000

Jul 21, 2020
[QUOTE = "Mortze, message: 4261614, membre: 181422"]
Vou n'installez pas le jeu. Vou faites le download du jeu et puis vou allez au dossier et dedans vous trouverez une icône d'un jawa, petite tête noire avec yeux jaunes. Vou faites click dessus et le jeu comencera.

Extra merci pour ta réponse :)

alfeter

Sep 21, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'swe1_bath7c.jpg'>:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1750, in script
    mc "You're very beautiful Jiljoo."
Exception: Could not load image u'swe1_bath7c.jpg': error('Out of memory',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1750, in script
    mc "You're very beautiful Jiljoo."
  File "D:\Users\User\Desktop\AF\608\TheWarrior'sHeart-1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 706, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Users\User\Desktop\AF\608\TheWarrior'sHeart-1.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1336, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Users\User\Desktop\AF\608\TheWarrior'sHeart-1.0-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1139, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "D:\Users\User\Desktop\AF\608\TheWarrior'sHeart-1.0-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "D:\Users\User\Desktop\AF\608\TheWarrior'sHeart-1.0-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\Users\User\Desktop\AF\608\TheWarrior'sHeart-1.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Users\User\Desktop\AF\608\TheWarrior'sHeart-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2701, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Users\User\Desktop\AF\608\TheWarrior'sHeart-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3193, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "D:\Users\User\Desktop\AF\608\TheWarrior'sHeart-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2093, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 519, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 247, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "D:\Users\User\Desktop\AF\608\TheWarrior'sHeart-1.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 154, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "D:\Users\User\Desktop\AF\608\TheWarrior'sHeart-1.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "D:\Users\User\Desktop\AF\608\TheWarrior'sHeart-1.0-pc\renpy\display\motion.py", line 179, in render
    child = render(self.child, width, height, st, at)
  File "D:\Users\User\Desktop\AF\608\TheWarrior'sHeart-1.0-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "D:\Users\User\Desktop\AF\608\TheWarrior'sHeart-1.0-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "D:\Users\User\Desktop\AF\608\TheWarrior'sHeart-1.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 582, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "D:\Users\User\Desktop\AF\608\TheWarrior'sHeart-1.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "D:\Users\User\Desktop\AF\608\TheWarrior'sHeart-1.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 627, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "D:\Users\User\Desktop\AF\608\TheWarrior'sHeart-1.0-pc\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image
    raise Exception("Could not load image {!r}: {!r}".format(filename, e))
Exception: Could not load image u'swe1_bath7c.jpg': error('Out of memory',)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.0.271
The Warrior's Heart 1.0
Thu Oct 01 03:06:23 2020

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Spoilers not Code.

1st step is to move game up few steps aka under af and 2nd step is to try with fresh copy.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Like that. Spoilers not code

Search the thread, potentially for posts by me. I believe that has been addressed a few times already but it has to do with the graphics rendering engine. You might need to switch the render engine and change the amount of memory allocated.

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
Great game, brings the old feeling back again, Disney should hire this developer and reboot eps VII, VIII and IX.
Just a thought :KEK:

As always mortze's games are a masterpiece, can't wait for ep 2

Last edited:

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
I liked this a lot. The characters are cool and believable. Drea is definitely my favorite. I hope the MC gets a lot more with her in the next episode, because she was unsatisfied near the end. The MC needs to correct that.

Kleio is cool too and I see something happening there. While I like Jiljoo, I was slightly turned off by her splotchy grey skin.

Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020
I kind of liked it. She looks like its more a Twi'lek version of freckles... mmmm freckles....:p:devilish:

Jiljoo is freakin' hot.

4.60 star(s) 130 Votes