VN Ren'Py Completed SWe1: The Warrior's Heart [v1.0] [Mortze]

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
only mortze can answer that question but he won't give an answer.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I gave a appropiate answear,how about him? Ironic thing is you pointing the finger and then claiming moral highground,sad.
While cxx's answer could be considered snarky (understandably, as the question about the next update has been asked and answered about a zillion times on this thread), you resorted to name calling. If you call that appropriate... :rolleyes:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I gave a appropiate answear,how about him? Ironic thing is you pointing the finger and then claiming moral highground,sad.
Ok so let me put it this way...

You are too lazy to look a small handful of pages back and ask a question that has been asked and answered multiple times, and when someone doesn't give you the answer you want, you call that person a donkey and think that's an appropriate answer. And when I call you out on your rudeness you call me sad?

I don't have to claim the moral high ground here. Because I already have it in this case.

Let me ask again, who's the rude one?

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
It's okay. We're all fans here.

I'm trying to keep Mortze focused on SW while I take care of some of the day to day stuff. He's working on it at his pace, and I'm ready to help if he needs it. We all want to see the next installment.

Tlaero

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
And you skipped Pandora's Box and that he did art for Gates, the Opening. I'm sure i missed things too.

Jan 2, 2020
Ok so let me put it this way...

You are too lazy to look a small handful of pages back and ask a question that has been asked and answered multiple times, and when someone doesn't give you the answer you want, you call that person a donkey and think that's an appropriate answer. And when I call you out on your rudeness you call me sad?

I don't have to claim the moral high ground here. Because I already have it in this case.

Let me ask again, who's the rude one?
Fine keep riding the high horse but you became way more rude than you claim me to have been,have a nice kool-aid.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Gotta love how latecomers give me face palm because I called out someone for calling other people a donkey and that "donkey" post subsequently got deleted. :ROFLMAO:

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes