VN Ren'Py Completed SWe1: The Warrior's Heart [v1.0] [Mortze]

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes

M-77

Sep 18, 2017
Yup, it was OK as a Touchstone movie, but now that it's presented by Disney...
Hello, Touchstone Pictures WAS allready a subdivision of Disney Pictures (So they could release the Splash movie). Created in 1984, first movie was "Splash". So now Disney has dissolved Touchstne? Disney also has the similar themed "Arielle" trickmovie from 1990.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hello, Touchstone Pictures WAS allready a subdivision of Disney Pictures (So they could release the Splash movie). Created in 1984, first movie was "Splash". So now Disney has dissolved Touchstne? Disney also has the similar themed "Arielle" trickmovie from 1990.
yes but disney is mickey mouse, donald duck etc in general audiences eyes so therefore movies with nudity (splash, etc) or horror etc (black hole, etc) are made by subdivision companies like touchstone so disney's brand stays clean.

Reactions: Dragon59

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Out of all the games I've played, this has got to be the most pathetic looking MC I've ever seen. Gotta be a record of some sort.
Oh NO! My vote for pathetic MC goes to TotUV He's just a Curly air-headed teenager IMHO who, besides looking weird, makes stupid choices and causes the story to ramble pointlessly.

This guy looked ugly from the start...which fit with his impoverished background, but he has a kind of 'Spanish macho' kid look that fits. Not the greatest, but ok for a MC. And the story has started out interesting, a SW parallel, but interesting.

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Why can't they just make the MC have a 1st person POV? For fucks sake.
Because, sex scenes in 1st person aren't as good as sex scenes in 3rd person. And, if the first time you see the MC is a sex scene, it's too jarring. Better to get you used to what he looks like early so that you can focus on the important stuff when that happens.

As for how he looks, beauty is definitely in the eye of the beholder. I don't think I've heard consensus on any of the large number of models Mortze has done. Some of the most attractive get a "meh" from various people. And some of the most "typical person" ones have hardcore fans. Tastes vary.

Tlaero

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Because, sex scenes in 1st person aren't as good as sex scenes in 3rd person. And, if the first time you see the MC is a sex scene, it's too jarring. Better to get you used to what he looks like early so that you can focus on the important stuff when that happens.

As for how he looks, beauty is definitely in the eye of the beholder. I don't think I've heard consensus on any of the large number of models Mortze has done. Some of the most attractive get a "meh" from various people. And some of the most "typical person" ones have hardcore fans. Tastes vary.

Tlaero
I like the look of the MC's in most of the games Mortze does visuals for. They're relatable and not the scrawny young looking skinny dudes we see so often.
These MC's look like real people, the females look on average better than regular people (I don't mind that though)

Reactions: Raidenx

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016

Tlaero
Tlaero I absolutely love how classy your replys are, no matter the circunstance.

Reactions: Tlaero

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Yeah, definitely not a game. It's not even a visual novel. It's a text short story with some pictures. Of course, they're awesome Mortze pictures...

That said, I didn't distract Mortze from SW to do this. He started it. :)

Tlaero

Reactions: haooni

Mortze

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2017
when tiaero let's mortze to do something else than elsaverse.

^kind version
She always let me do whatever I like when I like. It's me that asks her to make Elsaverse things on my own volition despite her insisting that I need to finish my own stuff first. It's me that presses her into making Elsaverse or any Tlaero-related stuff.

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes