VN Ren'Py Completed SWe1: The Warrior's Heart [v1.0] [Mortze]

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes

abc123xyz

Jul 7, 2019
And you are mistaken. Overall, all the Elsaverse games considered, they have had much more acceptance and praise than this SW game. And why is that? Because it's original, well written and polished.
Just want to toss in my thoughts on that. The Elsaverse games are still the best erotic games I've ever played. And I've played... well, I've lost count how many I've played. The Elsaverse ones were the first and still the best I've ever played. I've been chasing that dragon ever since. Nothing else I've played quite matches up, but your other creations are up there. However, I'm not really a Star Wars fan, so I'm less impressed with this one through no fault of your own.

Anyway, you and Tlaero are kind of heroes of mine and I just want to say thanks, even if this particular release was a bit outside of my tastes thematically.

Reactions: Raidenx

Lucifer

Aug 22, 2016
Actually, he's still primarily working on Act I of the sequel to The Warrior's Heart. I didn't want us to start anything major until he at least finished that up. (Though he may also do a few pictures for the western short story I wrote recently.)

What's changed is that, after doing Act I, he's going to do other things with me along with Acts II and III. He's found that he works better when someone is driving him, and I serve that role. (Some might say I drive too hard...)

Tlaero
Hi Tlaero, I hope you're doing great. Thanks for all the ren'py conversions by the way, it was great to play FM again!
I just wanted to ask you if you and Mortze will publish Act1 as soon as it's finished or if you'll wait till he completes Act2 and Act3 as well.
Thank you and have a great weekend!

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Legitimately one of the best games on the site

Should have had you guys do the prequel trilogy or something lmfao

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
doubt disney will add any raunchy content to their streaming service (they would prolly want to remove luke and leia kissing).

Reactions: Grelk

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
doubt disney will add any raunchy content to their streaming service (they would prolly want to remove luke and leia kissing).
Hey, I can imagine Disney+ and the "After Dark configuration, Disney++. Perhaps it should be multiplication rather than addition. Disneyx(xxx?). It seems to sound better than Touchstone+. (Touchstone was the label that Disney used to release their more "mature" movies)

Blame my uncle--he had the naughty Disney poster ( by Wally Wood) back in the 60s.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey, I can imagine Disney+ and the "After Dark configuration, Disney++. Perhaps it should be multiplication rather than addition. Disneyx(xxx?). It seems to sound better than Touchstone+. (Touchstone was the label that Disney used to release their more "mature" movies)

Blame my uncle--he had the naughty Disney poster ( by Wally Wood) back in the 60s.
maybe but they censored nudity off from splash.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yup, it was OK as a Touchstone movie, but now that it's presented by Disney...
so back to point aka disney would want to remove luke's and leia's kissing scene(s) from movies and also from comic adaptations.

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
The versions with the kissing scenes have been available on D+ for over a year and a half now and it's not like they're obscure scenes that might have slipped under the censors' radar. If the Moneygrubbing Mouse had wanted to remove them, they would have already. It's not like that company doesn't give us mountains of reasons to hate them without making shit up.

Reactions: sava75

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i said they'd like to want to remove BUT wrath of fans would be too big bad publicity.

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
They've weathered all the bad publicity from their horrid day-to-day practices, their shit-for-brains decision to cancel TCW and the colossal messes they made of the ST and the two stand-alone movies just fine, along with the sour grapes over Rebels not being TCW and the endless parade of YouTube weirdos spreading conspiracy theories about what's going on behind the scenes, so editing movies that have already been tampered with by their original creator (1997 Special Edition, 2004 DVD release, and 2011 Blu-ray release) doesn't seem like it would generate a backlash so big they couldn't handle it.

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes