VN Ren'Py Completed SWe1: The Warrior's Heart [v1.0] [Mortze]

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes

onenf

Aug 26, 2016
It may still take a while.
I'm not working on that project alone. I'm first and foremost part of Tora Productions, a team, and Tora Productions output is my first priority.
any chance of Tora Productions taking on future episodes of this?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
at this rate we get sw2 etc on same timetable as george lucas released ep4-6.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
at this rate we get sw2 etc on same timetable as george lucas released ep4-6.
Yep, pretty good for a 1 man team, with help from 1 woman. Compared to the massive amount of employees George had working on his films after the first one, including forming his own studio Lucasfilms, audio production company Skywalker Sound, and post production facility Industrial Light & Magic, I think Mortze and Tlaero are doing pretty good and I'm glad you have acknowledged that, ;). Ever sit all the way though the credit roll on the movies past Star Wars? Hundreds of people needed to put out that content in the time allotted. Even more so once the new owners took over.

Mortze is telling a unique story set in the SW universe that doesn't require any characters from the films, just the lore of the universe, that is arguably better than the final three films. Once again I will say that is pretty good. :love:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
all end credits on all movies are miles long, sometimes it feels like assistant's jr assistant's coffeebringer gets credited. 2 hrs movie and end credits last ~20 mins and watcher must wait in that case that there's teaser after creds.

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Actually, he's still primarily working on Act I of the sequel to The Warrior's Heart. I didn't want us to start anything major until he at least finished that up. (Though he may also do a few pictures for the western short story I wrote recently.)

What's changed is that, after doing Act I, he's going to do other things with me along with Acts II and III. He's found that he works better when someone is driving him, and I serve that role. (Some might say I drive too hard...)

Tlaero

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Actually, he's still primarily working on Act I of the sequel to The Warrior's Heart. I didn't want us to start anything major until he at least finished that up. (Though he may also do a few pictures for the western short story I wrote recently.)

What's changed is that, after doing Act I, he's going to do other things with me along with Acts II and III. He's found that he works better when someone is driving him, and I serve that role. (Some might say I drive too hard...)

Tlaero
Tlaero: Hey Mortze, Get busy or it'll be The Whip! THE WHIP!!

Mortze: No! No! Anything but THE WHIP!!

Tlaero: . . .Anyyyythiiiing??

Mortze: <sigh> ...the whip.

Apr 28, 2017

Tlaero
So the sequel will be a direct one? with the same characters?

Reactions: Dragon59
4.60 star(s) 129 Votes