VN Ren'Py Completed SWe1: The Warrior's Heart [v1.0] [Mortze]

4.60 star(s) 127 Votes

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
I think we have to see this game as a Star Wars movie. Each movie is part of a bigger story, but it still stands on its own. I think that's what Mortze is aiming for. The end is open, it even has a cliffhanger, but this part of the story is conclusive.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I think we have to see this game as a Star Wars movie. Each movie is part of a bigger story, but it still stands on its own. I think that's what Mortze is aiming for. The end is open, it even has a cliffhanger, but this part of the story is conclusive.
well was since unless those 2 team-up to finish this then no more sws most likely.

Reactions: Grelk

GaijinPadawan

Jun 2, 2022
Exactly. I have just began playing and it does feel like a spin-off star wars short story VN and it's amazing so far, the environment is amazing.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Feb 24, 2022
So this game is done? Will there be a second episode? The story was great and the visuals were awesome. Then it abruptly ends

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
So this game is done? Will there be a second episode? The story was great and the visuals were awesome. Then it abruptly ends
This episode is done, as the first movie in an SW trilogy (indeed, this was intended to be a trilogy too). There was a second episode in the making but dev lost his inspiration and has moved on to other projects. Maybe one day he will resume his work on this universe

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
It looks like they're still making games together but the other member of the team (Tlaero, who is the writer) appears to have taken a bit more control. Currently they're working on Toro 7.

As relates to the continuation of this game, I think it has a lot more to do with their working dynamic as opposed to him having lost passion or a lack of inspiration. He could also be depressed at the utter shit Disney is doing with the SW franchise.

Last edited:

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
I wouldn't say that I've taken more control. We're working pretty similarly to how we always do. (If anything, in Toro 7, Mortze has had more input than normal into the story.) It's just that "The Warrior's Heart" was a Mortze solo project, where in most of the things we do, we're partners.

Tlaero

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
I wouldn't say that I've taken more control. We're working pretty similarly to how we always do. (If anything, in Toro 7, Mortze has had more input than normal into the story.) It's just that "The Warrior's Heart" was a Mortze solo project, where in most of the things we do, we're partners.

Tlaero
I understand, but it's a pity. I'm not a Star Wars fanboy by any means but prefer this game over Toro 7 if just for the fact it does not require multiple playthroughs. It would be nice if he continues with the other episodes. I mean an orgy with Drea, Kleio and Jiljoo? Wowza!!:love:

Last edited:
Reactions: indio68 and darlic

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I understand, but it's a pity. I'm not a Star Wars fanboy by any means but prefer this game over Toro 7 if just for the fact it does not require multiple playthroughs. It would be nice if he continues with the other episodes. I mean an orgy with Drea, Kleio and Jiljoo? Wowza!!:love:
You get more lewd scenes by focusing on one LI in SWe1. But you definitely don't need as many playthroughs with this game as with Toro7.

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
We have other games and stories that don't require that you play through multiple times. If that's what you're looking for, maybe try Darkness Falls or Chasing Beth.

Tlaero

4.60 star(s) 127 Votes