VN Ren'Py Completed SWe1: The Warrior's Heart [v1.0] [Mortze]

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes

The92Ghost

May 25, 2020
no bisexual nor 3somes (i think). there's 1 male mc and few women (dunno gender of that jawa). if this continues doubt will be.

if you want those then check tora productions games.
Tora productions? Do they have Star Wars theme? I am just looking for SW game that offers bisexual and gay content.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Tora productions? Do they have Star Wars theme? I am just looking for SW game that offers bisexual and gay content.
no but they have scifi themed game which has fem mc with either lesbian sex path or futa sex path besides usual male mc and normal hetero sex path.

no sw game with bisex (well there is 1 made by exiscoming which has lesbian sex and 3somes with guy) and then there are couple other sw themed games but those don't have sexscenes or have only male and female sex, no gaysex (as guy-guy) game with sw theme.

KillerBee487

Sep 18, 2022
I gotta say taht this was a pretty cool and refreshing game in its kind. But at the same time i'm so disappointed in how this game came to an end.
It's nearly 2 years without news about the second episode, so i'm pretty sure that return to his development is such TITANIC effort, that is practically an utopia to wait for his come back.
I'm a great fan of Mortze's works and his team, and I loved Pandora and Taro 7 (i know is still in the oven). But this saga aspired to be something else. I haven't received the same energy, conection nor emotion since this game, in any other game of the teamwork.
The first episode is a wonderful artwork, and even being improvable (the animations for example), the game was very inmersive and the designs were near the perfection, with every character with a great characterization.
I know inspiration is such a bitch sometimes, but it's also well known that it only comes when you're working on it, not waiting for its aparisation. This project could reach big heights in thus forum, but as I said before, i'm only a fool if I still wait for this.

Idk if you read manga Mortze, but please, don't be the kind of guy like Lim Dall Yoo, the drawer of Freezer with a fridge full of unfinished projects waiting for being thrown into the bin
This project is finished, but abandoned at the same time

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I gotta say taht this was a pretty cool and refreshing game in its kind. But at the same time i'm so disappointed in how this game came to an end.
It's nearly 2 years without news about the second episode, so i'm pretty sure that return to his development is such TITANIC effort, that is practically an utopia to wait for his come back.
I'm a great fan of Mortze's works and his team, and I loved Pandora and Taro 7 (i know is still in the oven). But this saga aspired to be something else. I haven't received the same energy, conection nor emotion since this game, in any other game of the teamwork.
The first episode is a wonderful artwork, and even being improvable (the animations for example), the game was very inmersive and the designs were near the perfection, with every character with a great characterization.
I know inspiration is such a bitch sometimes, but it's also well known that it only comes when you're working on it, not waiting for its aparisation. This project could reach big heights in thus forum, but as I said before, i'm only a fool if I still wait for this.

Idk if you read manga Mortze, but please, don't be the kind of guy like Lim Dall Yoo, the drawer of Freezer with a fridge full of unfinished projects waiting for being thrown into the bin
I too hope that Mortze will eventually return to finish the Star Wars parody trilogy. Episode one is complete, yes. But, there are two more yet to be made. This was a side project for Mortze, something he cooked up by himself.

Mortze's primary endeavors are with Tlaero as part of their Tora Productions projects like Elsaverse and their latest, Toro 7. I've written to both Mortze and Tlaero. Tlaero reports that she has not had any input on this parody project, that it is all Mortze's vision so they will not likely join forces to finish this. They enjoy working together and are very supportive of each other. As I understand it, Mortze prefers to work as part of a team with Tlaero.

Together Tlaero and Mortze have amassed more completed titles than any other dev I have seen on F95zone. So, I do not think this trilogy will sit abandoned forever. I also think that it may be a long time before Mortze is ready to work alone again. Episode two and three of this trilogy exist only in Mortze's mind. Tlaero writes the stories and Mortze renders them. Mortze wrote the story for the SW parody so there isn't much that Tlaero can do. She cannot read Mortze's mind so this project remains Mortze's alone.

Currently, I am enjoying Toro 7 and continuing to hope that the SWe2 and SWe3 will eventually be made because I too enjoyed episode one immensely. :) I hope that helps. :)

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018

First of all, it hasn't been 2 years without news. The last news update was around mid-August of 2021.

Secondly, what further news do you expect when it was announced in that last news update over a year ago that the Mortze is putting this game is on hold with no idea when he'll get back to it?

1668810271720.png

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I too hope that Mortze will eventually return to finish the Star Wars parody trilogy. Episode one is complete, yes. But, there are two more yet to be made. This was a side project for Mortze, something he cooked up by himself.
as he himself stated year ago it's unlikely but not impossible.

only time tells.

zucite

May 22, 2019
Hey Mortze, I hope you get around to watching Andor if you aren't already. It's brought back some of the excitement of Star Wars for me. Never know what might give you a little inspiration to think about revisiting Warrior's Heart. Heck, might go start another replay myself.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Is there a discord for Mortze or Warriors Heart? There was a link but it’s t is t working.
It seems that Mortze works mainly with Tlaero, and together they call themselves "Tora Productions". That group has its own Patreon and one of the posts mentioned their Discord channel. I'm not a member so I don't know if it is active:

dctrwho007

Feb 1, 2022
It seems that Mortze works mainly with Tlaero, and together they call themselves "Tora Productions". That group has its own Patreon and one of the posts mentioned their Discord channel. I'm not a member so I don't know if it is active:

I found that link already and it isn’t working anymore.

• Sad
Reactions: osanaiko

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
We could try this:

Tlaero / Mortze Do you have an active discord at the moment?
Discord is the primary way that Mortze and I communicate with each other. I check our "Tora Productions" Discord (link in the post above this one) multiple times a day. I don't tend to start conversations on the open channels, but I do respond to them when other people post questions, etc.

Tlaero

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Discord is weird. It lets you create links that "never" expire, yet they expire. Here's a new one:

Tlaero
i think that's owner of discord channel's privilege.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Discord is the primary way that Mortze and I communicate with each other. I check our "Tora Productions" Discord (link in the post above this one) multiple times a day. I don't tend to start conversations on the open channels, but I do respond to them when other people post questions, etc.

Tlaero
Gratitude, my friend;)(y)
I don't do discord much but I added Tora to my short list of discord friends. I'm not a huge fan of the format but it is good for chat and private messaging. The main reasons I even use discord is to stay in touch with my fellow refugees from the old bethnet forums and mod author friends who jumped ship from Nexus. More recently I have been adding some of my favorite AVN authors like Xavster and now you and Mortze. I'm helping Xav find cool royalty free music tracks to use as score and soundtrack. Mainly I stop by to share words of encouragement to help balance the troll banter and keep my friends positively charged. :) Again, thanks for the link Tlaero. :)

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

Reactions: EndlessNights

ImariKurumi

Nov 21, 2022
Is this game a 1 time thingy? Or there'll be subsequent episodes.
Goddamn this VN got me all hyped, its really good and the possibilities... in the Star Wars verse...

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Goddamn this VN got me all hyped, its really good and the possibilities... in the Star Wars verse...
Initially, it was planned as the first part of a trilogy. However, those plans were put on hold during the production of the second title back in 2021, and there's still no estimation of when this project will be resumed, if ever
Bad news from Mortze...

I have some bad news to tell you. I’ve been working on the sequel to The Warrior’s Heart for over a year now, and I’ve only finished about a third of the images so far. At the rate I’ve been going, it’s not going to be done for a very long time.

I’ve learned a lot about myself over the last year. I’ve learned that I don’t work well when I’m alone. I need my partner to inspire my creativity, to give me images to create, and to drive me to work hard at creating them. Especially that last part. It's also been particularly frustrating for me to not be able to progress the way I should. In the last months I've been asking myself what to do; either continuing struggling in a sort of creative limbo or just move on to something that my creativity asks for. I've looked into other creators perspectives on the matter, what they do when they get creative blockage, either because ideas don't come or because they lack the proper discipline. Not only 3D content creators but also painters, writers, musicians. Most advice given points towards one direction: follow your creativity wherever it leads. Forcing yourself to create something that doesn't easily come only results in bad work and self-frustration. I know that this is a personal flaw of mine and I'm taking a stand: I don't want to stall and I want to move forward.

I’m putting this game on hold. I have no idea when I’ll get back to it. I’ve asked Tlaero to send me the script for the first few scenes of Chasing Beth, and I’ve started rendering those images. The flow has been totally different and I've been progressing in just a few weeks almost the same amount I've done for SW this whole time.

I know this is disappointing, and I’m sorry to have let you all down.

Mortze

Reactions: ImariKurumi

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
as i have said many times before, only if tiaero and mortze work together on this we will see continuation of this.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I do remeber playing this game because this tag completed but it's not completed is it ?!?
it is...it's an episodical/seasonal thing, this thread is about the first season and the first "season" is complete, meaning that the thread got the "completed" tag

• Hey there
Reactions: JoeAngel
4.60 star(s) 128 Votes