VN Ren'Py Completed SWe1: The Warrior's Heart [v1.0] [Mortze]

4.60 star(s) 127 Votes

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
We have other games and stories that don't require that you play through multiple times. If that's what you're looking for, maybe try Darkness Falls or Chasing Beth.

Tlaero
Thanks but not really my genre. Toro 7 is, but I think I share the sentiments of some when I say that a game which requires multiple playthroughs is simply unappealing. It's the only reason, for example, why I refuse to play Heavy Five. I don't care how good a game some claim it to be.

You get more lewd scenes by focusing on one LI in SWe1. But you definitely don't need as many playthroughs with this game as with Toro7.
I know. But I actually like Drea and there isn't any sex with Kleio in this episode, which made it easy to play through and use the gallery to check out the other scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: darlic
Jan 21, 2020
Man... As much as I love Toro 7 and Tora productions other works, I feel like I'm always gonna lament us not getting another one of these. Every time I pass this on the highest-rated list I get wistful. Such a fun space adventure set in a universe woefully devoid of excellent content.

I wouldn't dare hope for another episode (I did that for far too long before I heard the news) but this one's always gonna have a special place on my hard drive. RIP warriors heart part 2.

P.s Not complaining about dev choices, just venting.

JerryC

Mar 5, 2019
Man... As much as I love Toro 7 and Tora productions other works, I feel like I'm always gonna lament us not getting another one of these. Every time I pass this on the highest-rated list I get wistful. Such a fun space adventure set in a universe woefully devoid of excellent content.

I wouldn't dare hope for another episode (I did that for far too long before I heard the news) but this one's always gonna have a special place on my hard drive. RIP warriors heart part 2.

P.s Not complaining about dev choices, just venting.
He'll come back from the Dark Side eventually and give us a follow up. I don't know when, but...

1659455082622.png

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
not abandoned, 1st part of planned 3 part game was done so therefore completed is right tag, if there would been swe2 0.x and then nothing more then abandoned tag would been right.
True... but you might say, this game partial becomes the ultimate 'cliff hanger.'

Chapter/Part 1 was done. But we'll never likely see anything of Chapter/part 2.

That makes it feel 'abandoned.'

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So the full game was planned as 3 parts, but was abandoned after the first part.

Sounds complete to me /s
Actually, the entire story was planned as 3 separate games (each game is an episode, thus SWE1). The first game was finished, and so is marked as Complete. The story is definitely incomplete, but the game itself is complete. Think of it as if A New Hope was made but there never was an Empire Strikes Back or Return of the Jedi.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Greetings Mortze,

LOVE this AVN!!! I know you've been busy. In fact, I stopped by because Warrior's Heart came up on my radar again today when going for DL of Toro 7 and some other Tora Productions also new to me. This was the first I made the association between Mortze and Tora Productions. Glad to see that.

I am sincerely hoping that you can find the time to complete this trilogy, my friend. Warrior's Heart is an epic introduction to this alt-verse version of Star Wars in which we find ourselves here. Epic opening to a cliff hanger to nowhere at present. Is there any chance we might see some action on a second installment this year? That would be one hell of a great holiday present to all your fans!;)(y) Anyway, thank you for all of your time and effort. I see many completed titles available so like I said, I know you've been busy. Thanks for sharing your talent. Hope to see more soon.

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:alien:(y)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
yes it'd be nice if this continues but atm very unlikely.
Please!!! Do not shit on my dream of seeing more of this content. This is a great concept and rather well done. We need to see more. Mortze is busy elsewhere. I get that. I'm playing Toro 7 right now on account of that. But, this unique trilogy needs to be completed at some point. So, Moriarty, "why don't you knock it off with them negative waves! Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?" "Have a little faith, baby. Have a little faith..." Oddball, Kelly's Heroes...

Don't lose hope, my friend. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and Nulldev

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
well like said before near only chance is if tiero and mortze work on this together but atm busy with tora 7 so ............
Glad you mentioned that as an option, my friend. Having the trilogy become a group effort would be cool! I am patient and also enjoying Toro 7. I have plenty of games to play yet still feel it would be a shame if this trilogy dies here on that lonely cliff... just hanging there waiting to fall... Sláinte, Phat(y)

The92Ghost

May 25, 2020
Is there any bisexual interactions or threesome in this game as a possibility? Or is it just females? I would like to make a suggestion to add in future games or this one if possible bisexual interactions too.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there any bisexual interactions or threesome in this game as a possibility? Or is it just females? I would like to make a suggestion to add in future games or this one if possible bisexual interactions too.
no bisexual nor 3somes (i think). there's 1 male mc and few women (dunno gender of that jawa). if this continues doubt will be.

if you want those then check tora productions games.

4.60 star(s) 127 Votes