VN Ren'Py Completed SWe1: The Warrior's Heart [v1.0] [Mortze]

4.60 star(s) 130 Votes

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
Was a problem? I quite enjoyed the captain route myself. Not sure how she was a problem, but I personally liked pursuing her.
no matter what you do in the end its always back to being the bitch of the story even after ordering the mc to fuck her it was instantly back to mega bitch. going to space finally seeming to haveing a goal and seemingly changed for a second and as soon as she is on board back to mega bitch. so many red flags around her. not to mention basically cutting the game off leaving you on a cliffhanger of episode 1 and there seemingly not being an easilly found eposide 2

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
no matter what you do in the end its always back to being the bitch of the story even after ordering the mc to fuck her it was instantly back to mega bitch. going to space finally seeming to haveing a goal and seemingly changed for a second and as soon as she is on board back to mega bitch. so many red flags around her. not to mention basically cutting the game off leaving you on a cliffhanger of episode 1 and there seemingly not being an easilly found eposide 2
There is no Episode 2. This was stopped after the first episode was completed. It might have an Episode 2 in the future, although that's only a miniscule chance as the developer is busy with other games right now.

While your description of what happened is accurate, I think your assessment is off. Her occupation as a pilot is in a world that seems typically dominated by men. (Or at least dominated by strong people, in personality as well as body.) As a result of that and other life experiences, she's built a wall around herself as a defense to protect herself — from anything that might interfere with her goals, from potential pain in a relationship, etc. The MC caused her walls to drop briefly, something she might not be all that comfortable with. After her brief vulnerability, she threw her walls up again because it's really a habit spanning years and years, possibly even multiple decades.

If there ever were an Episode 2, we very well might see her steadily getting more vulnerable with the MC. She's not used to it, though, and so acted reflexively, whether through fear or otherwise. I think she's just the type of personality that requires patience until she's ready to meet the MC at some common ground where they can eventually build an actual relationship.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
It's also hinted that she lost a loved one in the war so it's only natural for her to be careful when she finds a man who can make her feel that kind of thing again. Not to mention that, if you get intimate with her, it's also because she was affected by some lust drug filling the air in the palace - that lust for you is not something she was actively pursuing, but consciously repressing until she couldn't keep fighting those urges due to the drug, so when the effect is gone she's going to need her space. Plus all the fuss with the non-Jedi, who reminds her of the war and keeps lying to her and even tries to command her ship. The whole trip is a very stressful situation for her.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Will there be a sequel?
as mortze has stated it's not possible now (well then) or anytime in "near" future. it's been said many times (by mortze and tiaero). only way for this to continue is that those 2 (other codes and other writes) work on this together and since they continue making other games it's unlikely that it happens.

Reactions: junior366

thevampirate

Feb 15, 2019
as mortze has stated it's not possible now (well then) or anytime in "near" future. it's been said many times (by mortze and tiaero). only way for this to continue is that those 2 (other codes and other writes) work on this together and since they continue making other games it's unlikely that it happens.
Wasnt this a Mortzart solo project without Tlaero? I think they are working together on the newest Elsaverse game.

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Wasnt this a Mortzart solo project without Tlaero? I think they are working together on the newest Elsaverse game.
From what I heard/understood, it was Mortze all by himself and that was what he said was the issue.

He says he gets most of his inspiration from working with Tlaero and by the time he got The Warrior's Heart first chapter done he was burnt out. He didn't like working on it by himself and that is why there will never be a chapter 2 or any further updates.

Suck it up guys, this one's all you get. Progress is DEAD!! And it's too bad...I'd have given him all the free help he wanted to get more of this done...as would others I'm sure. BUT No Dice!
So, enjoy what you got. He only wants to work with her on her games. (Man, if I could only get him to work on MY games...sigh..what Sci-Fi we could make!! Oh well...)

Reactions: felicemastronzo

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yes but if you read previous posts they said it's not out of question that they continue this together but like you said they are making new elsaverse game atm and before that they made non-ev game. so there is some hope but we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Reactions: turbojoe

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Well, not exactly false news, just outdated info. It happened 5 years ago but she was "retired" for less than one.

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
yes but if you read previous posts they said it's not out of question that they continue this together but like you said they are making new elsaverse game atm and before that they made non-ev game. so there is some hope but we'll just have to wait and see what happens.
I'd like to go along with you on this possibility but Tlaero has never shown any interest in this game that Mortze did by himself so I'm afraid I have to put this possibility in the class of 'wishful thinking'. Besides, even if she did collaborate with him on this game I believe it would take a serious turn away from the S-Wars chapter one theme. IE, it wouldn't be the same.

Sadly, this game is dead.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
I'd like to go along with you on this possibility but Tlaero has never shown any interest in this game that Mortze did by himself so I'm afraid I have to put this possibility in the class of 'wishful thinking'. Besides, even if she did collaborate with him on this game I believe it would take a serious turn away from the S-Wars chapter one theme. IE, it wouldn't be the same.

Sadly, this game is dead.
I don't know where you get your info but it's plainly wrong. She has offered her help many times (she even vastly cooperated with him in this very same chapter, as you can see in the title credits) and it's Mortze who chose not to keep working on this and move on to other projects with her instead, as he finds himself more focused and motivated that way. It's totally his decission, because she has always shown her support and willingness to work on this SW saga. He just lost motivation and realized two things: he works better and feels more inspired when he 'only' has to follow a writer's inputs (especially Tlaero's) and, at the same time, he wouldn't be able to let other writer dictate this story, as it's his own story in a setting he deeply loves - he just wouldn't accept a single bit that wouldn't fit his vision, which would make extremely hard finding common grounds or compromises if there were to be any little disagreement over how a scene or a characters should be portrayed. So I don't know why people keep focusing on her as if she was 'guilty' of killing off this project, somehow. That's very unfair and not true at all.

4.60 star(s) 130 Votes