EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.jpg

Overview:
Two fantasy games from developer Chaos-R that share interweaving storylines:
Tentacle Princess Altea & Saint Bianca's Ceaseless Conception.

Story

Tentacle Princess Altea
With her golden blond hair and sapphire blue eyes, Princess Altea is known across the land for her extraordinary beauty. However, to end the terrible drought that has ravaged her beloved Kingdom of Aquila, she is sacrificed to the sorcerer Aldebaran. Upon arrival to Aldebaran's mansion she meets Deneb Swan, another sacrificed princess. Together, they work together to escape the wicked sorcerer and regain their freedom.

Saint Bianca's Ceaseless Conception
In another land... Bianca is a saint destined to give birth to the Child of God – the future savior of humanity who will defeat a looming demon threat! She is abducted by a demon lord and forced into becoming a pawn in their scheme to change the fate of the world by having the Child of God be sired by no man.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-11-12
Release Date: Japanese 2018-06-29, English 2021-10-18
Original Title: 邪淫のいけにえ ~触手姫アルテア&魔子宮遣いビアンカ 終わりの無い受胎~
Developer: CHAOS-R
Publisher: JAST USA
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.1
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Length: Short (Around 10 hours)
VNDB:
Store:
Size: 2 GB
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Extras: - FULL SAVE

ALT_ev01_d.png ALT_ev02_c.png ALT_ev03_b.png ALT_ev05_A.png ALT_ev06_b.png ALT_ev09_i.png ALT_ev10_A.png ALT_ev11_b.png ALT_ev13_d.png ALT_ev15_A.png ALT_ev16_d.png ALT_ev20_b.png ALT_ev23_A.png ALT_ev25_b.png BIA_ev02_06.png BIA_ev03_03.png BIA_ev04_05.png BIA_ev05_04.png BIA_ev07_07.png BIA_ev08_07.png BIA_ev10_05.png BIA_ev12_07.png BIA_ev15_01.png BIA_ev16_09.png BIA_ev20_07.png BIA_ev23_03.png BIA_ev25_03.png

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Trial Moderator
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Vipre detects it as a virus.
Once again, my plan to infect the entire F95Zone community has been foiled by a meddling antivirus user.

EDIT: In all seriousness, don't worry. It's a false positive. Antivirus software can be stupid like that. Almost every game I upload, someone's AV software detects it as a virus. This is a file downloaded directly from the JAST USA's website. I just renamed it. It's clean.

Last edited:

May 6, 2017
The old great one change its taste to loli's recently
Give PRAISE to the Lord of time for bringing this fine sacrifice to us dark dweller

xxntto

Mar 25, 2020
wooo didnt expecto to find a CHAOS-R game here. Definitively one of my fav designers ever!! ive bought and played most of their games in Japanese

Cloe-chan

Mar 21, 2019
the game doesnt want to start up for me i downloaded the files and followed the instal.exe yet when ever i try to start either one of them nothing happens

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
"LOLI love is CRUEL love."

View attachment 1497360
Loli: "I have no choice... I HAVE A FAMILY TO FEED!" :rolleyes::D

I see this is a game for people with standards, if you are a MTL worshiper you should probably move on.
THX for sharing. (y)
We in the Loli Kingdom need to start a campaign to impregnate all the lolis!

It is the only way to keep the horrors of NTR & MTL at bay!!

#IMPREGNATEALLTHELOLIS!

Reversedh

Dec 11, 2018
Small question: Is there any side gameplay mechanic like Beat Angel Escalayer, Dohna Dohna in this game... or it's just a kinetic novel with some choices to choose route ?

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
Small question: Is there any side gameplay mechanic like Beat Angel Escalayer, Dohna Dohna in this game... or it's just a kinetic novel with some choices to choose route ?
You mean visual novel. Kinetic novels never have choices.

But this appears to be a pure visual novel, though. Not a hybrid game with visual novel elements like what Alicesoft usually produces.

• Wow
Reactions: Reversedh
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes