Guerrilla!

Apr 17, 2018
The savegame thing is a Windows 10 problem, as per usual with these things. Try (if you can) to turn off Controlled Folder Access in Defender Settings and you should be better off than me, who for some reason cannot.

Reactions: demonfield

HD_DVD

Sep 16, 2020
When I try to run it, it just makes crash.dmp file and nothing else happens. Anyone knows how to fix it?

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
little-devil-smile.gif
I'm not into the lesbian and tentacle genre but the girls are extremely cute and sweet (loli) ;x Thanks for sharing -.^

Sep 15, 2021
I am angry this got loli in it! I was like "Oh man, look at all this tags", then the more I see the pictures, the less I feel angry cus of the loli.

Skirata

Dec 7, 2017
When I try to run it, it just makes crash.dmp file and nothing else happens. Anyone knows how to fix it?
Same with me. When I try to run it. It makes crash.dmp for both games. Can someone help us with this ?

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
2DCG, Japanese Game, Female Protagonist, Multiple Endings, Multiple Protagonist, Voiced, Anal Sex, Ahegao, BDSM, Bukkake, Corruption, Creampie, Drugs, Female Domination, Futa/Trans, Group Sex, Groping, Handjob, Humiliation, Internal View, Lactation, Lesbian, Loli, Male Domination, Masturbation, Multiple Penetration, Oral Sex, Pregnancy, Rape, Sex Toys, Sexual Harassment, Slave, Tentacles, Teasing, Titfuck, Transformation, Urination, Vaginal Sex, Virgin, Fantasy, Graphic Violence, Monster, Monster Girl.
Short (Around 10 hours)
Wow all of this in just 10 hours? I'd hate to see what a week is like for them.

Beastman95

Nov 24, 2018
If anyone like me is running Windows 11 then you might need to update the locale emulator that's included with this. On my system it wouldn't run and just created crash.dmp files.

You can grab the latest version Just replace LoaderDll.dll and LocaleEmulator.dll with the new versions from github.

Guerrilla!

Apr 17, 2018
If anyone like me is running Windows 11 then you might need to update the locale emulator that's included with this. On my system it wouldn't run and just created crash.dmp files.

You can grab the latest version Just replace LoaderDll.dll and LocaleEmulator.dll with the new versions from github.
Will it help those of us who cannot save our game properly? And in any case, do you know how we can work around the Read-Only Windows File issues in the save folder?

Darkragas2

Nov 7, 2018
Why do people hate MTL?
because machine translations normally has very broken English and are sometimes impossible to understand with sentences and words that don't go together making it impossible to understand what is going on in a narrative, this can be especially bad with certain games that use the dialog to tell you how to proceed forcing you to comb through broken text to figure out what to do next. It can also sometimes break the game with errors.

Reactions: Foxy-Sama
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes