nivak.mal

Jul 25, 2017
oo thx for uploading this, chaos-r has really nice art doubtful but i really hope they localize the other games the third one's my favorite since it's school themed.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
"LOLI love is CRUEL love."

View attachment 1497360
Loli: "I have no choice... I HAVE A FAMILY TO FEED!" :rolleyes::D

I see this is a game for people with standards, if you are a MTL worshiper you should probably move on.
THX for sharing. (y)
I could not agree more.
Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more.

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
Awesome share. Just wondering, is there a correct order to play these two games or does it not matter?

Mar 16, 2018
"length: short (around 10 hours)"
did your dad say that he was gonna take a "quick" trip to the gas station? damb.
if 10 hours is short, i'm immortal

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
"length: short (around 10 hours)"
did your dad say that he was gonna take a "quick" trip to the gas station? damb.
if 10 hours is short, i'm immortal
that's based on japanese visual novel standards. even their short games tend to be 6-15 hours, with the bigger ones often being 50+ hours easily

aiinomegami

Jan 18, 2020
Well... Shit...

I'm not that much into tentacles but I enjoyed quite enjoyed Bianca's one... and I got interested in the lore itself so I'll play through Altea's and wait patiently for the next games to be translated... I hope they get translated...

I'll save some money and buy it in hopes they do release the sequels.

Feb 19, 2019
Once again, my plan to infect the entire F95Zone community has been foiled by a meddling antivirus user.

EDIT: In all seriousness, don't worry. It's a false positive. Antivirus software can be stupid like that. Almost every game I upload, someone's AV software detects it as a virus. This is a file downloaded directly from the JAST USA's website. I just renamed it. It's clean.
Thank you good sir for buying and sharing this file to us! we will remember you!

Jjjorougumo

Dec 10, 2017
yoooo someone finally uploaded this! thanks op <3

it's really funny seeing akatsuki mao's art in something like this when i know her from comfy games like wanko to kurasou. XD i ain't complaining though, the girls in this game are cuuuute

• Haha
Reactions: Duke Greene

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
it's really funny seeing akatsuki mao's art in something like this when i know her from comfy games like wanko to kurasou. XD i ain't complaining though, the girls in this game are cuuuute
Ikr it's like Rubi-Sama doing the artwork for cute games like Nyan Café Macchiato and then bang, she drops Shiniyuku Kimi with all the gore and cannibalism.

Manohades

Dec 5, 2018
Hmm, that's weird. If I'm reading that correctly, it's saying that it can't save the game, because the folder's been set to "read-only". Check that you didn't accidentally put the installation or save folder to the "read-only" setting in the properties.
The problem doenst seem to be the read option though, other games pastes have this option active and they save normally

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes