RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
does anyone get an error where MSVCP140.dll is not found because I have been reinstalling the program many times but it keeps coming up as an error.
I highlighted the name, picked search from the popup menu, and literally the first result starts with " msvcp140.dll is a part of "Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2015" and is often required for running programs developed with Visual C++."

Pretty sure you'd generally want to have all those libraries sitting around anyway given how many programs and games require them...

Zorcah

Aug 9, 2017
Can someone help me fullscreen is not working properly?
Not sure if it is the same issue i had, but mine didn't work due to the display scale in widows. The game does not like it when the scale is higher than 100%. For most people on desktop, the scale will automatically be 100%, however for laptop users, the scale may default to 125% or even 150% depending on your screen size and resolution.

To fix it, right click on your desktop and select "Display Settings" then change the scale to 100%.

Reactions: Sarica

ShadowBladeKasper

Sep 7, 2020
This might be a strange question, but I lowkey want to make a fangame of sorts from this.
While I plan to make it in Ren'Py, does anyone know what engine Chaor-R uses? Would want to use it, if possible.
More importantly though, does anyone here know how to extract the assets from the novel? Not just the CGs.

ShadowBladeKasper

Sep 7, 2020
I downloaded the game and setup a fresh game. I didn't do any additional steps aside from just running the setup file, and then opening the game once it was finished. Worked flawlessly, at least opening and running it.

Does this happen on just opening the game? Or what are you trying to do?

thinh15051978

Nov 6, 2020
I downloaded the game and setup a fresh game. I didn't do any additional steps aside from just running the setup file, and then opening the game once it was finished. Worked flawlessly, at least opening and running it.

Does this happen on just opening the game? Or what are you trying to do?
i tried to download from different sources but all same. I sure I turned off windows defender

Jul 15, 2020
If anyone like me is running Windows 11 then you might need to update the locale emulator that's included with this. On my system it wouldn't run and just created crash.dmp files.

You can grab the latest version Just replace LoaderDll.dll and LocaleEmulator.dll with the new versions from github.
I just tried this fix and the text comes out like this, any fix ya got in your bag of tricks? 1660944367917.png

spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
I have a problem: I cannot install the game.
Can anybody provide a link allowing us to download the game preinstalled please?
Let me know.

rule333

Mar 20, 2023
Does anyone know how to fix the game if it isnt launching also i dont understand why the zip has 9 setup files?

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes