Verethragna

Jan 16, 2018
Does anyone know how to fix the game if it isnt launching also i dont understand why the zip has 9 setup files?
same question I know it worked at some point now nothing happens when I wanna run tried both of them.

found the problem we have to use a emulator. I wrote the problem to Jast after buying the game and they told me.
it can be downloaded here for everyone who has the problem. after installing it you just have to open it with right click with the emulator and it works fine.

Last edited:

Kunavang

Oct 29, 2017
(Bitdefender)
Virus found:
Funktion:Virenschutz
Die App E:\Sweet_Sacrifices_v1.0.1_CHAOS-R\Altea\version.dll
wurde als potenziell unerwünschte Anwendung erkannt und in Quarantäne verschoben.
Name des Fundes: Gen:Variant.Application.Hacktool.172
Wenn Sie dieser Anwendung nicht vertrauen, können Sie sie löschen.

Translate:
Function:Antivirus

The app E:\Sweet_Sacrifices_v1.0.1_CHAOS-R\Altea\version.dll
has been detected as a potentially unwanted application and has been quarantined.
Find name: Gen:Variant.Application.Hacktool.172
If you don't trust this application, you can delete it.

question-mark

May 20, 2021
If anyone like me is running Windows 11 then you might need to update the locale emulator that's included with this. On my system it wouldn't run and just created crash.dmp files.

You can grab the latest version Just replace LoaderDll.dll and LocaleEmulator.dll with the new versions from github.
Thank you my very good sir, been looking for a while for a solution.

Wolf98

Donor
Feb 2, 2018
Same dev so I'm asking here. But anyone have a eng UI translation for Marching Goblin Corps Operation to turn humankind into a nursery?
Link to DL site page:

I keep getting game over for no reason right away.And trying to fight anyone at the start is a joke. Thought I'd build my army up but after a few turns something happens with the girls fighting and killing each other??? Still game overs me.
Complete trash is my 1st thought. I just want the smaller chest girl hair girl. So if anyone has a walkthrough or save I'd be grateful.

Eliza12

May 2, 2017
Same dev so I'm asking here. But anyone have a eng UI translation for Marching Goblin Corps Operation to turn humankind into a nursery?
Link to DL site page:

I keep getting game over for no reason right away.And trying to fight anyone at the start is a joke. Thought I'd build my army up but after a few turns something happens with the girls fighting and killing each other??? Still game overs me.
Complete trash is my 1st thought. I just want the smaller chest girl hair girl. So if anyone has a walkthrough or save I'd be grateful.
Not sure if you still care, but they are releasing an official English version of that one

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: NeZKyMaN
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes