Ren'Py Sweet Times [v0.18.9.1] [SLG-Dev]

2.90 star(s) 11 Votes

-DEV-Phil-

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2021
Mega for 0.15 looks like he just change the prologue . So if i was u wait for the next update. If u want to download u need to start a new game. View attachment 1070447
Hello Dmk

i hope you still had fun reading the new parts in the prologue.

But four posts above yours i posted a changelog and also on Patreon and itch.io so everyone knows before download what is new in this version ;)

Greetings Phil

Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020
Hello Dmk

i hope you still had fun reading the new parts in the prologue.

But four posts above yours i posted a changelog and also on Patreon and itch.io so everyone knows before download what is new in this version ;)

Greetings Phil
Hi just wanted to ask how u plan on going forward with 2 mcs will the next update have the fm mc or will u just doing the m mc 4 now or both with the updates

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
When you go outside, just after Libby and Mel arrive, Victoria is speaking, but it says mel.

I assume when you get to the sandbox that is the end.

Not bad, disappointed the MC was a dick and interrupted Victoria and Amber, that would have been a cool unique since, felt like a miss to not ask for water, and then set it up to seem as if the MC had a foot fetish, then nothing happened.

Victoria is alright, and Libby is nice, couldn't give a shit about skanky mel.

Still needs more typos fixing.

Last edited:

-DEV-Phil-

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2021
Hi just wanted to ask how u plan on going forward with 2 mcs will the next update have the fm mc or will u just doing the m mc 4 now or both with the updates
Hello Dmk

For the next updates it is not yet planned to include the female version actually the whole thing started with a misunderstood Pokemon reverence but is now part of the production. I think not for the next 2-3 updates for this I first want to build up enough fanbase to then let the comiunity co-decide how the female MC should look.

When you go outside, just after Libby and Mel arrive, Victoria is speaking, but it says mel.

I assume when you get to the sandbox that is the end.

Not bad, disappointed the MC was a dick and interrupted Victoria and Amber, that would have been a cool unique since, felt like a miss to not ask for water, and then set it up to seem as if the MC had a foot fetish, then nothing happened.

Victoria is alright, and Libby is nice, couldn't give a shit about skanky mel.

Still needs more typos fixing.
Thanks for the nice feedback

The thing with Vic and Mel I will fix in the next update

Also the scene with Vic and Amber, at that time I did not have the assets to make the scene more detailed but I think here I can now incorporate a slight revision.

Mel is probably liked by the few here but her kind is for now so wanted :)

I hope the errors in the text have become much better here of course I will continue to work on it

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
The story was easier to read, and enjoyable, just don't like mel.

Also nope no incest which is why there is no tag for it, you are not related to anyone.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
SL-DEV-Phil

If you want BaasB/staff/uploaders to update the downloads in the OP it would be best if you posted a download link here using a approved file host and then report your post select update and state that the OP needs to be updated with this newest update. Most uploads that get posted here on the site are either from the DEV or their patrons and then their posts get reported and the file taken from their post and then used to make the new downloads in the OP. Also state if there are any new tags that should be added to the top tags like incest.

Last edited:

-DEV-Phil-

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2021
myuhinny

thanks for the help, lets try it here i have the latest Mega downlaodlinks:

PC Version
Mobile Verison

And the new Incest Tag ;)

Changelog:

What is new in this update:

• Libbys Chapter 01
  • You can play Libby's story over and over again in this update, this will be enabled in 0.17
  • Minor bugs fixed in from the last version
  • Sex is now in the game
  • An incest option for that scene
  • The girls are now during the week in different places in the house to bring a little more life into the game (Only Libbys Story can be played)

Thanks

And if anyone played it i would love to get some Feedback about my first sex scene :)

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
SL-DEV-Phil

Your welcome.

Just to give you another tip when you are doing the @ username it must be @ then right after that the username and make sure if you are copy and pasting it that you use the paste as plain text otherwise the person you are trying to ping will not see it. You'll know if you did it wrong as the username will be red and the username will be a line or more down from where you pasted it at and if done right the name will be normal colored.

I generally copy a username then in the post box I do the @ then paste as plain text hit space once and then backspace and the person's username should pop and you can click it to set it so that they'll get the ping.

2.90 star(s) 11 Votes