Ren'Py Sweet Times [v0.18.9.1] [SLG-Dev]

2.90 star(s) 11 Votes

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Could be promising however the script needs some polish (Prologue is misspelled in the beginning, Victoria mentions noticing that there was a car outside when she arrived home - the MC arrived via Uber). Also don't see any reason for it to be sandbox/free roam considering the utter lack of content. It would be better served as a VN. Anyway, good luck to the dev, may the lewd be with you.

Karmajet

Feb 15, 2018
Is it just me or is the version numbering confusing/inconsistant? Begins with 0.5.1, goes on to 2021-2-13 and then .16. Please pick a method and number them sequentially.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Is that random incest scene that only thing or is the dev still planning their incest version? What will that involve? Will the people the mc moves in with be his real family?

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Was a good start - and a bad end with the suddenly switch to freeroam (with no content so far?). Please add this info as soon as possible to the game tags so that others do not start the game with false expectations like me and then get disappointed. Well, too bad about the nice start, but I'm out. Anyway, good luck.

Last edited:

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
Was a good start - and a bad end with the suddenly switch to freeroam (with no content so far?). Please add this info as soon as possible to the game tags so that others do not start the game with false expectations like me and then get disappointed. Well, too bad about the nice start, but I'm out. Anyway, good luck.
Thanks for the info, was just about to try the game too (the preview images looked promising, but of course none of them showed the freeroam part...). But now I'll let it go, fortunately you saved me some frustration here.

The sandbox should really be added soon to the game tags!

Last edited:

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Is that random incest scene that only thing or is the dev still planning their incest version? What will that involve? Will the people the mc moves in with be his real family?
For the people who the MC is staying with to be his family the dev would need to rewrite the whole story, though there is a chance that the MC's sister could come into the game but she is in another country.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
For the people who the MC is staying with to be his family the dev would need to rewrite the whole story, though there is a chance that the MC's sister could come into the game but she is in another country.
Hi i am phil

The so called developer of this little game.
I see you have a lot of questions

First of all:
The version that was uploaded here is a bit older and was not yet planned for the upload here.
The first version of the prologue is scheduled for this weekend, You've seen maybe 50-60% now.

I was a little afraid of posting something here because there are many very good projects here and I actually have no idea what I'm doing and so far I've taught myself everything about writing and rendering.
My big problem is english as you have already noticed, i use google translate a lot therefore some reads very robotic

Now to questions:

Incest:

Yes, an incest version is planned, i have to rewrite the story a little bit but i'm working on it.

Protagonist:

I had the idea that it could be interesting to design something like this from two perspectives, male and female.
At the moment i'm focusing on the male version, but that will be a big point in the future to be able to play as a female character but please don't expect this too soon

But no Dickgirls - I can't explain that to my girlfriend when she sees me working on my pc - Strapon ? YES !

What i would like to say is i really have no background in programming or 3d artwork, every day i learn more about programming and rendering
so i will always make improvements, also to existing parts of the game

I didn't have THIS text proofread
So you can read how bad my english is.
If you know someone who likes to proofread something like this, please let me know, I pay for proofreading.

Take a look at the discord or ask further questions here

Now I can’t hide anymore

And I noticed that with the name very late and I don't want to step on anyone's feet, I just haven't come up with anything better jet

Greetings phil

Edit:
i would like to thank Mulato very much for his help so far

-DEV-Phil-

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2021
View attachment 1135570
remove the mmmmmm o sorry got lost thinking about all the sexy stuff the mc will do 2 this bitch
Thanks for that i removed the M :) the next update will be about Vic

View attachment 1135827
Why is he wearing grandpa pants?
Okay after so much hate for that outfit i will redo some renders with that pants :LOL: sry it was one of my first outfits for a Male.

Could be promising however the script needs some polish (Prologue is misspelled in the beginning, Victoria mentions noticing that there was a car outside when she arrived home - the MC arrived via Uber). Also don't see any reason for it to be sandbox/free roam considering the utter lack of content. It would be better served as a VN. Anyway, good luck to the dev, may the lewd be with you.
Thanks for pointing that out, in the first version he still drove himself so I still have to adjust that.
The reasons for freerooming will become apparent with more updates. this is a one man project and i work 55 hours a week on the side which is why the updates are not always mega big but there will be more content with time ;)

This is planned I don't want to give too much away yet because it will be a big part of the story.

I do not want a guy just pulls to his mom and then fucks everything that runs around, here I want a little more background and this I am just building. So sorry if this takes too long but I have something planned for the future

As I said give me a little more time the content will be more from update to update. I could put more story in the update but I want to keep the quality of my renders high, hopefully this shows in the game

Thank you all for the Feedback

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
There will be 2 paths in the game? You will be able to choose if you are playing with MC or FMC correct? i must say it's a very ambitious idea, but as you said you are new to the whole developing VNs, you'll probably have to cut content from a good part of the players to deliver the same amount to the other. But i wish you luck.

Another thing and thats a personal question for the male MC story, is there lesbian content planned? If yes will it be shoved down my throat like most games are doing?

Last edited:

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Looked nice picturewise but Sandbox games mostly suck what I have seen, so no go for me. And If you are just starting out with developing a game like that start slow, maybe not with 2 MCs to begin with.

Reactions: qaywsx

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Thanks for that i removed the M :) the next update will be about Vic

Okay after so much hate for that outfit i will redo some renders with that pants :LOL: sry it was one of my first outfits for a Male.

Thanks for pointing that out, in the first version he still drove himself so I still have to adjust that.
The reasons for freerooming will become apparent with more updates. this is a one man project and i work 55 hours a week on the side which is why the updates are not always mega big but there will be more content with time ;)

This is planned I don't want to give too much away yet because it will be a big part of the story.

I do not want a guy just pulls to his mom and then fucks everything that runs around, here I want a little more background and this I am just building. So sorry if this takes too long but I have something planned for the future

As I said give me a little more time the content will be more from update to update. I could put more story in the update but I want to keep the quality of my renders high, hopefully this shows in the game

Thank you all for the Feedback
Thanks for the feedback. My problem with the game is that it starts as a not so bad VN (what I normally play) but continues out of the blue as a sandbox (not my game style) - even it isn't tagged for that in the descriptions. And unfortunately it is not very good implemented too, it lacks even basic elements like a house map and displaying the day time. And the fact that in order for the game to continue after the VN part, it seems you have to go to sleep first, well...

Anyway, as already sayed please add the sandbox tag. And good luck.

Reactions: kschn68

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
So this is Multiple Protagonist? Can I choose who to play as or am I forced to play as the female mc?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
FYI, SL-DEV-Phil, as the male MC is descending the stairs on the first day and Victoria is on the phone, one of the lines the MC speaks is labeled as "SweetlifeDev" instead of the name of the MC.

ben_sylar

Apr 26, 2019
And again with the surprise door clicking simulator. Please add sandbox to the taggs.

I don't get why devs keep pulling that shit. If you spend more than 5 minutes on this site you would know that a lot of players don't like sandboxes and they hate when they are surprised by them.

Reactions: qaywsx

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
That's a shame, the renders looked good (excellent tbh), but free-roam/sandbox is an absolute Killer-Feature for me. I'm outta here.
Good luck/success with your "VN" Dev.

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
version 0.16 looks like have 16 updates but they are only 2 :D this is strange, the game its in the begining and have nothing to do .... but still looking inpresive, keep it going ;]

-DEV-Phil-

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2021
I have reported it and asked to add the missing tags

Sorry that these are not yet there and so some people have wasted their time I try to do better in the future.

However, I would be very interested to know what most people don't like about sandbox? to avoid any mistakes here

It should be here as already often described not to stretch time!

I use it to have a separate story line for each character.

And e.g. to approach a char in lets say the living room and have different sex options without then playing story

2.90 star(s) 11 Votes