2.90 star(s) 12 Votes

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017

Thank you very much for your payments for this month.
V0.09 Published.

Those who do not pay will not be able to access the links.

I'il make sure they get there if they pay.

Only 1 person has not paid for 2 months. I regret to inform you that if I do not pay by 15 June, I will block it.

I wish you all a good time

Ozoz69
Thank you very much for your payments for this month.
V0.09 Published.

Those who do not pay will not be able to access the links.

I'il make sure they get there if they pay.

Only 1 person has not paid for 2 months. I regret to inform you that if I do not pay by 15 June, I will block it.

I wish you all a good time

Ozoz69
for 10$ a month you can get the link
Yeah, guess because I'm only 5$Tier I can't see it.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
in the new version are missing pictures.i have wrote for arround 1 hour that to Ozoz69 per pm.But he was last online on 5 june

Yankator

Donor
May 9, 2017
picture are not missing, they have a name issue: for ex: rename: bg 501-іğle to bg 501-öğle and it is working
same from bg 501-öğle to bg 549-öğle and from 67-öğle 1 (1) to 67-öğle 1 (6)

Last edited:

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
If someone is interested I have fixed the picture bug. just unzip the file in the main directory and click for overwrite the files with the fix. But to be on the safe side make a backup of the original file.
Edit: Update again because there a same mistakes in the script.rpy file too

Last edited:

Randeep44

Jan 16, 2019
HI i like the game so far very good game but in the 0.9 release when dennis talks to elliot no images show up only dialogue it says on the top left corner of the screen "image not found" but all the dialogue and choices still work except it is just a black screen with no pics can you fix it pls.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
HI i like the game so far very good game but in the 0.9 release when dennis talks to elliot no images show up only dialogue it says on the top left corner of the screen "image not found" but all the dialogue and choices still work except it is just a black screen with no pics can you fix it pls.
look 2 post above yours

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
not sure what is going on. I've downloaded v.09 3 times started with a save before end & one at the start of v.08 but it ends with the scene saying this is the end of v.08 & started a new game but it still ends at v.08 any ideas what's going on?

Reactions: Randeep44

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Renders are not great. Close ups a very lacking. Sorry but the story (?) is weak. It becomes tiring.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I applied the fix for images (see above = #465 ) and the images are now visible! Thanks.

BUT!
Is there a WALKTHROUGH for the last 3 updates? Because the WT posted on the first page of this trend goes only till v0.07b and by the absolutely terrible english translation that started after that (before that it was let's say.. tolerable, although totally infantile), it is impossible to guess what is asked and what is answered..

Does the turk language make no difference between masculin and feminin? How the heck can you come to such "constructions" like : "his pussy" or "her cock" or dialogues that start from a woman's point of view and end as a man? Not even a pure ordinary Google translation could come to such enormities..

Reactions: Randeep44
2.90 star(s) 12 Votes