4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Sakkyoku

Feb 11, 2019
The game was actually REALLY good for this kind of thing. Really well paced and really good balance between the 2 main heroines. Only downside is that it seems to crash every 5-10 minutes.

That being said.

wtf, the CG pack is heavier than the game itself xD
Anyone know if this CG pack has some scenes that aren't in the game? I've beaten the game with "asuna perspective on" and some of the scenes in that CG pack never show up in the game or in the recollection room. For example the Asuna handjob scene happens but there is no CG in game? Did it just fail to trigger? I've tried a few times.

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
Update from dev. He is remaking the FGO town and maybe adding new facilities like hot spring. Also he is not making a update this month because May was hard for him so he needs a break.
Where did you get the pictures from? I would love to see more update pictures

basejr

Jun 11, 2023
is it just me, or anyone else notice ? from CG pack i see some CG didnt show up at the part1 game at all ??

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
is it just me, or anyone else notice ? from CG pack i see some CG didnt show up at the part1 game at all ??
They all ingame. You need to replay the game to see some new "dream" scenes with asuna + the king. Seems like they were added with part 1.

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
This looks like a spoiler for part 2. Its actually a old 0.1 version but it have a different "better" opening screen.

ps.: Can somebody try to unpack the opening animation? Tried it and cannot get it working. (get always a invalid image file :( )

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
if someone say that some of you have the artist's cg or updates, why don't you upload it here? if I had it I would share it with everyone, I don't have to keep it, for now I can't use a card because I am bursting in debt and I make purchases online through a friend, that's why I can't enter the patreon.

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
if someone say that some of you have the artist's cg or updates, why don't you upload it here? if I had it I would share it with everyone, I don't have to keep it, for now I can't use a card because I am bursting in debt and I make purchases online through a friend, that's why I can't enter the patreon.
#1,872

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Hilarious reading lazy people telling others not to be selfish when they are too poor to spend time looking for something they want.

Reactions: AlexnChaos

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
I hope to see the entire sex scene of inoda and asuna the part 1 ending from their point of view in part 2 because it was hot

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes