4.10 star(s) 101 Votes

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
Just a few directions he could go, and what kind of scenes people wanted. One option was to have more KiritoxAsuna sex scenes, which I suspect won after that last update. Full poll is posted in this thread somewhere, a lot of us posted our answers too.
why people not vote for asuna and inoda is them stupid ?? lol

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
-The only thing i would like to see would be a stats sheet for the other girls too like Fujino did on the Nero remake, no need for animated stuff just some stats or the girls current mindset like in Part1.
Status for other girls seems compelling on one hand; on the other, that could take away the surprise effect, like the turnaround of Sugu.

I'm fine with only having stats on Asuna, as we know how it's gonna end anyway :)

Reactions: 13Gatsu777

crazy1st

Jul 11, 2018
coz its not there, like the previous person said its supposed to be the main focus of the game, so including those in the choice is just plain stupid...

the vote is vague as well, coz its just a number of choice that can be interpreted differently...

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I guess it wasn't even on the poll, as it is the main story, it's clear, that there will be such scenes :)
Honestly Inoda and Asuna is the main story. Does anyone think Fujino won't put in any more scenes for them if no one voted for it.

But it would be great troll move.
Everybody: why is there no sex between Inoda and Asuna?
Fujino: because no one voted for it. :LOL: There are you happy now?

• Haha
Reactions: 4-kun

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Honestly Inoda and Asuna is the main story. Does anyone think Fujino won't put in any more scenes for them if no one voted for it.

But it would be great troll move.
Everybody: why is there no sex between Inoda and Asuna?
Fujino: because no one voted for it. :LOL: There are you happy now?
Weeeell, it's actualy what happens right now :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Yea most "harem" shows arent actual harems. It just has bunch of girls in it and a few of the girl have a crush on the MC. BUt the MC always ends up with 1 girl, which makes it not a harem.
No, but you see, even most 'Harem' settings nowadays don't even do that, the MC just stays indecisive forever despite liking one or more girls through the whole series (To Love-Ru is probably one of the most infamous examples of this) and never gets together with them, what makes SAO weirdly different is that it's actually not that, the MC basically from the beginning chose one girl and stayed with her, and the other girls actually support them despite their own feelings. For the former kinda series the 'NTR' cliches usually technically work because you could argue more often than not that the MC technically does have feelings for any of the girls as there are usually scenes where they had shared a moment or been seemingly attracted to each other thorough the series despite he never choosing any, SAO is in the weird spot where 'NTR' plain out doesn't work for any of the non-Asuna girls in the literal sense of the word because the MC made his choice firmly. Hell, Liz and Suguha outright get heartbroken from this and still soldier on, with the latter even actually having been the only one to full-on confess her feelings to Kirito XP (Asuna technically never did if we're being literal, because Kirito kissing her right after Kuradeel's death was basically doing the talking, lol)

Weeeell, it's actualy what happens right now :ROFLMAO:
This must also be caused by Administrator's divine powers :p!

• Haha
Reactions: 4-kun

Wernerer

Mar 25, 2022
Part 1. Asuna 60%, suguha 20% other girls 20%

Part 2 so far. asuna 30%, suguha 40%, other girls 20%, quest klein 10%

And dev still using Asuna as main Heroine in part 2, i think Dev must change to suguhan to main girls. And tbh most annoying about part 2 is stupid quest with klein.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Part 1. Asuna 60%, suguha 20% other girls 20%

Part 2 so far. asuna 30%, suguha 40%, other girls 20%, quest klein 10%

And dev still using Asuna as main Heroine in part 2, i think Dev must change to suguhan to main girls. And tbh most annoying about part 2 is stupid quest with klein.
Come on now, Asuna still has the most content in part 2, but it's not Inoda exclusive, as Kirito-kun got some "attention" too :p and Sugu was barely mentioned until last update and finally got some action this time.

Atlan

May 18, 2018
Can anyone of you still connect to the site? for that SAO novel?

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
LAMENTABLY there are people in the patreon who recommend stupid things simply for the right to support and as they are the ones who fill fujino's plate of food he has to listen to everyone, he already has a plan drawn up it would be best if he followed that and the rest and the surveys and opinions were only suggestions nothing more.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Having a game to play is already enough, but asking for additional things, the author is not obligated to serve the free players, do you contribute financially to the author or something and ask for various things?.
Don't be a sourpuss. Everyone here is just having fun wasting time. We know the dev won't see here. He only see comments on his paid sites. Which is a shame. Here most people are supportive. On his paid sites is where the worst toxic people are.

icyair

Feb 7, 2020
LAMENTABLY there are people in the patreon who recommend stupid things simply for the right to support and as they are the ones who fill fujino's plate of food he has to listen to everyone, he already has a plan drawn up it would be best if he followed that and the rest and the surveys and opinions were only suggestions nothing more.
Fujino himself admitted that there was something wrong with the story, and people have every right to criticize whatever they want, and especially I see it strange if people will pay their money for something they don't like.

For example, I see some ntr game on sao with Asuna in a picture, I think oh cool, I'll sign it and throw money to the author. But time passes and expectations are not met, and I write my feelings in the comments. And of course I will stop paying if I do not like this game, it is logical.

Don't be a sourpuss. Everyone here is just having fun wasting time. We know the dev won't see here. He only see comments on his paid sites. Which is a shame. Here most people are supportive. On his paid sites is where the worst toxic people are.
I'm subscribed to fujino on patreon and it's not as bad as on ci-en.
but even on Patreon, there are a lot of people unhappy with the plot development.

LordFrz

Engaged Member
Oct 21, 2022
I would bet money a lot of people voted just to troll. And others voted just because they like seeing KiritoxAsuna. Wierd in a NTR game I know. But, is what it is.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I would bet money a lot of people voted just to troll. And others voted just because they like seeing KiritoxAsuna. Wierd in a NTR game I know. But, is what it is.
There is also something I mentioned way back in the first poll, and is that Fujino did NOT 'lock' or 'limit' the Polls at all, he put them in posts open to everyone and he didn't put a limit of just one vote per Google Account, so anyone who realized this and had enough free time could literally vote a thousand times for the choice they wanted to win XD

bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
I haven't played the second part yet (saw some people say bad things), but I've read the last few pages of comments. Why is Kirito getting ANY further scenes, except one to show how bad he is at sex in comparison? Last scene of part 1, the last barrier to Inoda's conquest of Asuna was torn down. Wouldn't the logical thing to do for following the story's flow be to include a crap ton of scenes with Inoda/Asuna? This could include Inoda branching out to corrupt the other girls into a harem, cucking the other dudes who are (kind of) cucking Kirito.

The point of Inoda's character is he seems to be the guy no one sees coming (sometimes literally), so that would make the most sense to me.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I haven't played the second part yet (saw some people say bad things), but I've read the last few pages of comments. Why is Kirito getting ANY further scenes, except one to show how bad he is at sex in comparison? Last scene of part 1, the last barrier to Inoda's conquest of Asuna was torn down. Wouldn't the logical thing to do for following the story's flow be to include a crap ton of scenes with Inoda/Asuna? This could include Inoda branching out to corrupt the other girls into a harem, cucking the other dudes who are (kind of) cucking Kirito.

The point of Inoda's character is he seems to be the guy no one sees coming (sometimes literally), so that would make the most sense to me.
It's not how the story goes, Asuna is a bit pissed and thinks it all was a mistake/accident. Thats the start of Part 2

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
it is true that if I pay and they don't give me the product I want I have to complain, but the question in this case would be am I the only one here? , as they say I also think that people voted for trolling or they didn't take it more seriously and we have these results.
7ece7a33096ed6b42b8eecf37f707e8077c24931febc085b3da16c6fb4b01c26.gif

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
I hope he doesnt remake shit, that's why we got stuck on the rainy night so long.
Completely agree with this. There might be things to like or dislike, but asking to remake stuff before Fujino is even half way done is just going to keep us stuck from getting anywhere.

4.10 star(s) 101 Votes