Apr 2, 2019
Once you finish her 4th event, it will go to "Serra said she would text me later". Once you actually receive that text (once you sleep) it will go to "I got a text from Serra", which you then go to the library and start the event by asking "You texted me to come?"
Hmm, the reason for asking is, because for me the 2nd info about to visit her at the library makes the first msg unnecessary. Sorry

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Fetish Poll here for those interested ~ let me know what's desired in future updates.

Oct 23, 2018
Glacerose thx for the v7a link it works fine

you get picture bugs on the girl in shop, the waitress besides celeste, and the one in the park - the shown bug tells that pictures are missing there

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Glacerose thx for the v7a link it works fine

you get picture bugs on the girl in shop, the waitress besides celeste, and the one in the park - the shown bug tells that pictures are missing there
Yep! I do apologize for those. Those have been fixed up for V.3, I dont think they affect anything progression wise thankfully, and hope they didnt detract from the game too much.

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Well just completed this version of the game and have enough affection points with each girl that gives sexual favors.

Can't wait for the next update; any idea of when this is likely to be released (yes, I know I am greedy especially since v0.26 just came out)?

Reactions: Glacerose

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Well just completed this version of the game and have enough affection points with each girl that gives sexual favors.

Can't wait for the next update; any idea of when this is likely to be released (yes, I know I am greedy especially since v0.26 just came out)?
While I cant give anything extremely accurate.. between a few weeks to a month. And expect about a little more content than in v.26, around 2 hours depending on your reading speed.

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
While I cant give anything extremely accurate.. between a few weeks to a month. And expect about a little more content than in v.26, around 2 hours depending on your reading speed.
Thanks for confirming, even if it is just roughly at the moment. Keep up the good work, I am thoroughly enjoying your game.

• Love
Reactions: Glacerose
4.70 star(s) 23 Votes