Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Evening - you pay a visit to Alex and bury your face between her thighs. She's a happy camper.

All done, it's now Night. Can you go to the bathroom and masturbate while fantasizing about whomever (except Mr. Nakoni)? Nope.

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Evening - you pay a visit to Alex and bury your face between her thighs. She's a happy camper.

All done, it's now Night. Can you go to the bathroom and masturbate while fantasizing about whomever (except Mr. Nakoni)? Nope.
Of course you can't, it's nighttime, go to bed. Go to the bathroom any other time of day then click on the shower curtain. Different animations for each girl in the house. Nakoni reach around just for you in the next update. ;)

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017

Good point. Ill open up the bathroom in the night time next update.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Of course you can't, it's nighttime, go to bed. Go to the bathroom any other time of day then click on the shower curtain. Different animations for each girl in the house. Nakoni reach around just for you in the next update. ;)
Hahahaha. While I definitely don't WANT to animate a Nakoni sex scene, I feel obligated now.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Reactions: Glacerose

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
If patreon wasnt so strict I could oblige . Is a girl in a fursuit close enough?
Well, Serra suddenly developed cat ears, so maybe she's becoming a furry. Unfortunately, A cup Serra is locked in her room and won't open the door until next update. Maybe MC will be able to get some pussy pussy.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Well, Serra suddenly developed cat ears, so maybe she's becoming a furry. Unfortunately, A cup Serra is locked in her room and won't open the door until next update. Maybe MC will be able to get some pussy pussy.
SpoilerrrrrrrrrRRrrRrRrRRRrrr

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
yes

yes .26 and last save was from a new when they redid the game
If you've already gone and asked her name, and she hasn't unlocked then it mustve been due to the memory glitch that plagued the initial v.25 release.

You can console her available, with persistent.ella = True

Start a new save, and just skip to unlocking her, which will unlock her card on all saves

Oct 23, 2018
did the android veraion change from arm to arm64? or vice versa? .... has the laat phone on my galaxy a6 (phone) can't install the current one o.o got over 8 gb free space on the device .... help please i really liked thia game so far would feel odd if i can't continue

Jun 11, 2018
If you've already gone and asked her name, and she hasn't unlocked then it mustve been due to the memory glitch that plagued the initial v.25 release.

You can console her available, with persistent.ella = True

Start a new save, and just skip to unlocking her, which will unlock her card on all saves
i did that still not there

4.70 star(s) 23 Votes