DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
A successful remake, alright.
Well even if he changed the story a lot, he did not change the tone of the story or the way they act with each other. It has still a lot of the same feel when it comes to the relations between MC and main females.

P.zeus

Jan 2, 2018
:ROFLMAO: so I'm kinda stuck, I don't know which anima to pick tbh I was expecting there to be a kinda "jack of all traits" combo of all exclusive to super talented individuals or those that don't exactly fit just 1 guild I need more options!!!

P.zeus

Jan 2, 2018
Well even if he changed the story a lot, he did not change the tone of the story or the way they act with each other. It has still a lot of the same feel when it comes to the relations between MC and main females.
I actually like how each character is and how the MC relates with each of em, Hella I love that the MC is relatable asf, not spineless, not macho, just real and simple. I am really really loving the plot

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
wq2.jpg

Been waiting all weekend 4 the monday you would finally say it!

wq1.jpg

Watch”a waitin on top a me 4, huni, come closer!

wq3.jpg

No you do not!
Clothes off, we”re fkking till day light!​

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
even though i don't like the new artstyle i do really like the story so i am doing my best to support it still. though i do wonder one thing. when choosing the guilds
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i really don't mind as it looks good i was just wondering. after all its a magical realm. just curious here about why the choice was made is all :D keep doing a good job on the story bud.

Obscureheathen

Jun 13, 2017
Great game I like everything about it so far. Only critique I have is that I feel like the girls need to interact with each other more instead of with just the MC

Reactions: damnedfrog

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Are you insane?
Did you not see the empty rooms most of the time?
Great game I like everything about it so far. Only critique I have is that I feel like the girls need to interact with each other more instead of with just the MC
4 all we know, they might pe partying together somewhere in a distant harem pocket dimension
with all those fantastic beasts and bombshells MC keeps dreaming about.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Phew .. I wanna hang out at the gym with both of them.
I wanna take them out to a spa on the weekend.
I wanna be right there in their midst and laugh and make sweet touchy feely kissy memmories.
In v.03 Im adding inter-girl and whole household interactions.
Then I wanna escape with my angel to that plane far far away and love her sweet and deep.
Game oN!

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
In v.03 Im adding inter-girl and whole household interactions.
Picnic in the woods!! I'm sick of beach scenes. I know it gives us bikini shots, but I hate the beach and am getting tired of every freaking game going to the damn beach. Some of us love the mountains and the woods. Bikinis in a mountain lake!!:p;)

whatever it ends up being Glacerose, I know it's going to be a visually pleasing drool-fest and lots of fun. :):):)

Reactions: Tor7
4.40 star(s) 64 Votes