ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Picnic in the woods!! I'm sick of beach scenes. I know it gives us bikini shots, but I hate the beach and am getting tired of every freaking game going to the damn beach. Some of us love the mountains and the woods. Bikinis in a mountain lake!!:p;)

whatever it ends up being Glacerose, I know it's going to be a visually pleasing drool-fest and lots of fun. :):):)
if it is a Mountain Lake and no one else is around. Skip the Bikinis and Skinny DIP!

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
Picnic in the woods!! I'm sick of beach scenes. I know it gives us bikini shots, but I hate the beach and am getting tired of every freaking game going to the damn beach. Some of us love the mountains and the woods. Bikinis in a mountain lake!!:p;)

whatever it ends up being Glacerose, I know it's going to be a visually pleasing drool-fest and lots of fun. :):):)
I secound this.

Reactions: Tavi13

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Great game I like everything about it so far. Only critique I have is that I feel like the girls need to interact with each other more instead of with just the MC
In v.03 Im adding inter-girl and whole household interactions.
Hopefully, that doesn't enrage the group who would rather all their LIs enter stasis while the MC is not around.

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018

Well Sylphia Island had a mountain path and woods-like area, so there may be hope you yet.

I secound this.
There are dozens of us! Dozens!

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
There are dozens of us! Dozens!
A dozen dozens is gross though ;)

As somebody living by the sea: mountains are fine for a holiday or a trip, but impractical for cyclists (as a means of transport, not as a hobby). No, the sea is fine. It doesn't have to be beaches. Some decent wind, some drizzle ...

Yeah, agreed, not the best setup for revealing clothing. But when we're back home we might need to warm up ;)

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
A dozen dozens is gross though ;)

As somebody living by the sea: mountains are fine for a holiday or a trip, but impractical for cyclists (as a means of transport, not as a hobby). No, the sea is fine. It doesn't have to be beaches. Some decent wind, some drizzle ...

Yeah, agreed, not the best setup for revealing clothing. But when we're back home we might need to warm up ;)
I wanted to give you a reaction, but I had used all my reactions for the day.
I wonder if donors get more likes to give. I've run out three days in the last four.

Last edited:
Apr 24, 2018
The game is fantastic, I can't wait to see what comes next. Definitely one of the best games I have played on here, and I have played a lot of games on here. I have a question though regarding the animations. How come the animations seem to always be slightly less saturated than the image renders?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I am liking the game. But, after this warning:

decision.jpg

I have to say, I've been stuck. I don't replay games, so having to choose without knowing what I'm going to lose... It's something I'm not going to do. I guess the game is over for me.

In any case, Glacerose thanks for the game and good luck.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
I am liking the game. But, after this warning:

View attachment 1241574

I have to say, I've been stuck. I don't replay games, so having to choose without knowing what I'm going to lose... It's something I'm not going to do. I guess the game is over for me.

In any case, Glacerose thanks for the game and good luck.
That warning is mostly there for the future. As of now you lose nothing

Reactions: BlasKyau
Nov 24, 2019
Technically, you may doesn't mean you will. One can hope. :sneaky:

(i.e. You may usually imply that the game will do no effort to bring the side girls to you, forcing you to go out of your way for them - like grinding additional stats, visiting places you normally don't need to, etc. But "usually" may not be the case with this game.)

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
That warning is mostly there for the future. As of now you lose nothing
Thanks for the answer, but I can't quite understand what you mean (my English may not be very good). In any case, I'm going to explain myself a little better:

For me, if the side characters are the same in all the routes and what changes are the scenes with them, then it works for me. If there are characters that are on one route and not the others, then no.

Technically, you may doesn't mean you will. One can hope. :sneaky:
Well, but the warning is there for something, so I prefer to put myself in the worst case.

Nov 23, 2020
How Sandbox is this sandbox? Is it VN mixed with Sandbox or full on sandbox? Asking this because tags sometimes dont specify which is which. (This means how grindy)

Southern

Aug 9, 2020
I keep getting error codes when trying to battle. I have deleted entire file and redownloaded game. Keep getting the same error messages. This is one of the error messages.
Any thoughts on what I can do.
Thanks

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/combat/combatStart.rpy", line 470, in script
if turn == friend1["turnPos"] and not friend1Death:
File "game/combat/combatStart.rpy", line 470, in <module>
KeyError: u'turnPos'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/combat/combatStart.rpy", line 470, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1852, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/combat/combatStart.rpy", line 470, in <module>
KeyError: u'turnPos'

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes