jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I was one of the five winners this round (Thanks Gacerose!!), so this is something I have to consider.

One of my steam friends is my 29 year old son, so that might be awkward. The thing is, Sylphine is a beautiful enough game that even if someone thought to look at my list, it'd only be slightly embarrassing. The same can't be said of some of the games on these forums that have been released on Steam.
Yeah everyone has to make the call if they want it on Steam I guess. Honestly I did not know this was a thing for Steam and that you can't "hide" games. You can hide your presence online though so it is weird you cannot hide games from list.

Reactions: GbolnHunter

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
I was one of the five winners this round (Thanks Gacerose!!), so this is something I have to consider.

One of my steam friends is my 29 year old son, so that might be awkward. The thing is, Sylphine is a beautiful enough game that even if someone thought to look at my list, it'd only be slightly embarrassing. The same can't be said of some of the games on these forums that have been released on Steam.
Congrats on winning!

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020

Why not create a second Steam account only for NSFW games, and don't send friendship invitation from this one ?

n1te00

Dec 28, 2020
Yeah everyone has to make the call if they want it on Steam I guess. Honestly I did not know this was a thing for Steam and that you can't "hide" games. You can hide your presence online though so it is weird you cannot hide games from list.
You can hide your library and gaming activity on steam without making your profile private. If you want to stay visible to your steam friends (so they can see you when you are online), keep profile setting public. But if you don't want them to see your library and what games you play, change game details to "private".

edit: btw, I just bought Sylphine on steam. I don't like patreon and similiar subscription models, so steam is the only way I can support the developers. And I like how the library is organized there. Just keep releasing more games there :)

Last edited:

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
You can hide your library and gaming activity on steam without making your profile private. If you want to stay visible to your steam friends (so they can see you when you are online), keep profile setting public. But if you don't want them to see your library and what games you play, change game details to "private".

edit: btw, I just bought Sylphine on steam. I don't like patreon and similiar subscription models, so steam is the only way I can support the developers. And I like how the library is organized there. Just keep releasing more games there :)
The hilarious thing is Patreon turned to NO INCEST and we mean even cousins or step-family shit because of PayPal rules. But I can buy games on Steam with PayPal.

So fuck you PayPal.

But yeah I think I am going to buy this one soon as I got my wishlist reminder about it when it launched officially. I already own Bad Memories on Steam. (Also very good)

Uproot

May 24, 2019
Played an earlier version of this before the rework, Curious if the story is caught up to where it was.
I've been trying to hold off on this new version until it gets caught up. Enjoyed the original immensely.

Would be grateful if anyone could let me know if it's caught up yet. =D Keep seeing this pop up and it keeps getting harder to hold off.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Played an earlier version of this before the rework, Curious if the story is caught up to where it was.
I've been trying to hold off on this new version until it gets caught up. Enjoyed the original immensely.

Would be grateful if anyone could let me know if it's caught up yet. =D Keep seeing this pop up and it keeps getting harder to hold off.
It technically wont catch up since the story is new.

Personally, i think as of v.024 its better than Sylphia Island by miles

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
So is selecting a guild a big decision? Or is the story mainly the same, but with different images of characters.

Do I miss out on major girls in some paths?

All I really care about I guess is missing lewd scenes. Would I need to do all guild paths to see them all?

Last edited:

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
So is selecting a guild a big decision? Or is the story mainly the same, but with different images of characters.

All I really care about I guess is missing lewd scenes. Would I need to do all guild paths to see them all?
As i understand it you do not miss any lewds no matter witch guild you choose.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017

As of this moment, you will not miss any lewd scenes, and I don't plan it. It's more flavor, like choosing a class in a RPG

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020

It's mostly just what style of combat you prefer. Weapons, animals, magic etc.

Chris_Vader

Nov 6, 2019
so i finished all Story Events for this update...should i do the main event with the crystal? or is this the "last" quest?

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes