Bse

Aug 1, 2019
So from my piont of view the next time need name like Remake 4 ( oder 5) In game name. And i stop game now. Last was funny this was good. but Next i am not interrestet. Maybe in 10 Year he finished this game? i dont care. Bye

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
The redesigns are great. At this point, the main issue is not the character changes, but the fact that this is what? the third or fourth time the dev reworks the game? This creates an insecurity if, after a few updates, the dev will decides to rework the game again. It would be nice if, in addition to introducing the new visuals, he made a statement saying that now the big changes are over and that he will now finally finish the game.
well if you go all the way from island then there where already 3 complete story designs in there during the updates so... yeah just pick a story and stick with it. you will only lose more and more people with all these redesigns

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
Hmmm, I like the new renders(Except Gracies), but if the author's redoing everything then this will take a while. If the author's redoing everything then they'd better fix the MC! It was really the only drawback to be honest. Glacerose should really stop remaking this game though, it makes her/him look bad.

I'll come back in a year or two to see how the remakes coming along.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Remplier

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Lmao..man, I gotta admit I dont like any of these redesigns. Bad idea to have everyone used to a certain look then change it. Going to take some time to get used to it but the previous looks for the girls were a lot better and matched their personalities a lot. No hate to the dev but...yeah

:confused:

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
i liked the first version...what I had written a long time ago.

then came the remade and I just got used to the new look and thought to myself now we go ahead.

and now I have to read a new remade of the design...come on @glacerose you have the talent and an interesting story to tell.

please stick with it and finished this :cautious:

redesigns after redesigns after redesigns...that can't go well in the long run in my opinion:unsure:

Old and Ugly

Jan 31, 2021
I didn't see the first version, but I have to say I love the renders in this version. The only disappointment was Lillian's being a camgirl. Gone is any semblance of innocence, any idea of innocent flirting with MC. Big downer :(

Reactions: JustPeekin

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
I'm glad you guys like her. I hope the final revisions have helped quell the issues people have had with the rework. Or at least for some people. I did my best to make them look good but update them to my vision of them.
Any chance of getting similar previews of the other girls?

PS: personaly i have no issues with the reworks, just glad you finaly got to your vision of them.

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
So glad to see that you are still hard at work, Glacerose. The three month pause had me a bit worried. The new renders are fantastic! Can't wait to see them in game.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
So glad to see that you are still hard at work, Glacerose. The three month pause had me a bit worried. The new renders are fantastic! Can't wait to see them in game.
Been working this whole time :)
Have remade a ton of environments, remade the girls, the UI, touched it all up to what I think is professional VN standards.

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes