jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Yes. Steam will get updates same as patreon. Youll never need to buy it again on Steam for continuing updates
You made me nervous with remaking.
I'm still not sure we are on the same page about breast/cup sizes.
I haven't seen what is going to happen to Poppy (BEST GIRL if she is a LI) (Love small redheads OMG)

But one time Steam is $10US so fuck it
I am buying it

PEACE

• Red Heart
Reactions: Glacerose

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
I hope we get some more images of the new Gracie, soon. I don't think the last one I saw was the final version, and I tried searching to see if there was one, but couldn't find much. The version I saw of her, I felt her changes were the least flattering, so I'm hoping there was a little more work done and some tweaking fixed that for me.

Reactions: Fajlar6

FURYY

Dec 2, 2017
Yea ok, got a bit scared when I first saw the new version of the girls but the final versions are actually much better that before imo!
Great job Glacerose :)

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Glacerose

Alex: Oh wow! What a stunningly beautiful woman. Love everything about her. Eye colour is perfect for her and really enhances her appearance.
Celeste: Suitably bitchy blonde princess look. With a body that keeps you interested even while she's being her bitchy self.
Gracie: Much improved for my tastes, but still going to the bottom of the list. She's beautiful, no question. Just not a type I'd usually go for. As long as she's still essentially the same person, I'll love her as much anyway.
Lillian: Super hot. Love the clothes. I like that she's kept part of her hair colouring.
Serra: So beautiful She has that cute innocent girl look going with her clothes and hair, and then she gives you that look and you get the sense that underneath she's extremely passionate and capable of wildness.

Looking back at the original designs, I think they've all been improved except Gracie (again, personal taste. If she's the Gracie you want then she's as she should be.) I wasn't a fan of Lillian's fringe cut but now I'm liking that you can see her whole face.

I noticed that all of the ones with almost completely bare legs are hairy. This is not a complaint. I don't mind if a girl has hairy legs - I've had a girlfriend who stopped shaving her legs for a while (her choice, as well as her choice to start again) and I found it did not in any way reduce how sexy she was. I was only wondering if this was a conscious choice (given how much time and effort you've put into creating these models I'm assuming "yes.") And whether Alex and Lillian are the same.

Personality wise, it fits Gracie for sure. And possibly Lillian (who has the look of "I care about my appearance but I'm not going to go nuts with the grooming.") Maybe Serra (not so sure about her, she seems a little too stereotypically girly for that. But also she's quirky, so ....) But Celeste seems like the kind of girl who wouldn't go for that look. And I'm not sure Alex would either.

My new list of girls in preferred order:

Alex
Serra
Lillian
Celeste
Gracie

Reactions: Fajlar6

Fajlar6

Aug 12, 2021
Final versions of the characters. Figured it's about time I post them outside of Patreon/Discord. They have multiple outfits and forms, but I don't wanna flood with pics, so this is just their "casual" outfit. Everyday wear. View attachment 1380228 View attachment 1380229 View attachment 1380230 View attachment 1380231 View attachment 1380232
whatever you change about their appearance,, I will always like and love them. But if any of you make a fanart (render) about a crying female character, please don't, because I don't like and will never want to see a woman cry.

hcguy

Aug 29, 2019
The body hair (i.e. on arms, legs, and stomach) is something that stood out in recent previews - while some might not care I think it will be a considerable turn-off for most.
<raises hand> (legs only - hairy legs and armpits on women are a huge turn off (which I know is cultural and far too ingrained at this point in my life to change)).

Reactions: johndoe19

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Final versions of the characters. Figured it's about time I post them outside of Patreon/Discord. They have multiple outfits and forms, but I don't wanna flood with pics, so this is just their "casual" outfit. Everyday wear. View attachment 1380228 View attachment 1380229 View attachment 1380230 View attachment 1380231 View attachment 1380232
You should either make new SIGs or have them done. The promo of the SIGs as of right now is no longer valid, right. Even your own SIG is inaccurate.

Also the ladies are all quite lovely. Serra and Lillian are still my top 4 along with Alex and I am leaving a spot open for Poppy. I like redheads and petite builds and younger characters so Poppy is amazing in that she fits all 3 but I am still desperately waiting to see how she comes through this. Also whether she will be a viable main LI or if it is going to be just the above 5.

I bought the Steam version so when should I expect to see changes come? 4-6 months? Longer? Shorter? I am fine with a range of time I do not want anything exact (unrealistic to be exact I would think).

If I have to stick with the 5 as the only MAIN girls Serra may have claimed my top spot with Alex now a close second. She (Alex) looks a bit younger and the red hair is quite nice. But Serra is super cute and has probably as small a build as I am going to get out of you (LOL).

Look forward to more information.

PEACE

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
You should either make new SIGs or have them done. The promo of the SIGs as of right now is no longer valid, right. Even your own SIG is inaccurate.

Also the ladies are all quite lovely. Serra and Lillian are still my top 4 along with Alex and I am leaving a spot open for Poppy. I like redheads and petite builds and younger characters so Poppy is amazing in that she fits all 3 but I am still desperately waiting to see how she comes through this. Also whether she will be a viable main LI or if it is going to be just the above 5.

I bought the Steam version so when should I expect to see changes come? 4-6 months? Longer? Shorter? I am fine with a range of time I do not want anything exact (unrealistic to be exact I would think).

If I have to stick with the 5 as the only MAIN girls Serra may have claimed my top spot with Alex now a close second. She (Alex) looks a bit younger and the red hair is quite nice. But Serra is super cute and has probably as small a build as I am going to get out of you (LOL).

Look forward to more information.

PEACE
The Steam will come the same day as Patreon. What day that is? I'm unsure at this moment.
I'm a bit technically unskilled to make the animated signatures, but I'll ask around if someone with more skill can do so

Reactions: jaw1986baby

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
The body hair (i.e. on arms, legs, and stomach) is something that stood out in recent previews - while some might not care I think it will be a considerable turn-off for most. You do have a good point that it fits certain characters, e.g. it looks really out for place for Alex (business-woman) and Celeste (heavily focused on looks) but makes sense for Lillian (gamer who does not care) or Serra (bookworm).

Glacerose - will there be an option to date side characters like Serra's boss or Olivia (from the cafe)? They are really great looking.. ;)
Understandable. It was an attempt to create Vellus Hair

The small hairs found throughout the body, but maybe I overdid it. I'll take a second look at it, but I do plan to at least keep the arm and stomach, as for the most part women do not shave those body parts. But I can definitely remove the legs.

Reactions: quorkboy

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
The Steam will come the same day as Patreon. What day that is? I'm unsure at this moment.
I'm a bit technically unskilled to make the animated signatures, but I'll ask around if someone with more skill can do so
SIG Serra 02.png
I am not happy but it is my first effort at some SIG of the new Serra

EDIT:
SIG Alex 02.png
Here is my new Alex attempt

EDIT again:
SIG Lillian 01.png
here is my new Lillian attempt

Last edited:

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Understandable. It was an attempt to create Vellus Hair

The small hairs found throughout the body, but maybe I overdid it. I'll take a second look at it, but I do plan to at least keep the arm and stomach, as for the most part women do not shave those body parts. But I can definitely remove the legs.
It's a nice detail to add, because as you say women do have such hair on their arms, stomachs, etc., and they don't shave those. I think it's possibly a little overdone on some of them - Celeste's stomach and chin, for instance, though I think her arms look great as they are. But overall a nice effect.

If you were to keep it on the legs I'd definitely dial that back. Except maybe on Gracie. Even though she's not really my type, I think it kind of suits her.

And now I'm realising it's possible I'm noticing it more on other body parts because it's so unusual on a VN model. I may have to take a closer look at my female friends to see how similar it looks on them.

Reactions: Xros23 and Fajlar6

Mtgwo

Aug 28, 2017
Im gonna be honest, when i first saw the redesign i got a little underwhelmed by it, but i waited to see the final versions and i can honestly say that i enjoy them as much as i enjoyed the previous ones.

Can't wait for the next update, nice job once again (y)

Last edited:

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Thank you, Glacerose for posting the 'final' versions. Gracie does seem much improved over the last ones I saw. I will miss the unnatural hair colours, but, not enough to be upset about it. I look forward to the new release to see how the combined world works, and what the story is like now.

Blackice19

Dec 21, 2018
do console commands work in this game? i went into the 00console rpy file changed the config.console = False from false to True but when i hit shift o in the game the console doesnt open, am i changing the wrong line or does it just not work?

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes