Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
You'd basically need to re-render every single scene she's in with the different hair colour.
Well, I know I can't do that and I asked the dev before I left if it could be an option to have the pink for hair and eyes and he said no as he would have to do that for all the scenes. But thanks for the reply.:)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well, I know I can't do that and I asked the dev before I left if it could be an option to have the pink for hair and eyes and he said no as he would have to do that for all the scenes. But thanks for the reply.:)
I don't know huge amounts about development but little changes to real time games like those from the AAA industry or even some adult games in Unity and Unreal can do changes on the fly quite easily.

Games like this are pre rendered so any change would need every single render redoing to add that change.

Let's say there are 100 scenes with her in and the dev wanted one colour but also added in yours, he would need to make 200 renders, 1 for each colour. It basically doubles the work.

To just change the hair colour the dev would need to remake every single render with her in it and then hope nothing else breaks when he tries to add them back to the game.

tl;dr it would be a massive amount of work for very little gain.

Reactions: Behappy69

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I don't know huge amounts about development but little changes to real time games like those from the AAA industry or even some adult games in Unity and Unreal can do changes on the fly quite easily.

Games like this are pre rendered so any change would need every single render redoing to add that change.

Let's say there are 100 scenes with her in and the dev wanted one colour but also added in yours, he would need to make 200 renders, 1 for each colour. It basically doubles the work.

To just change the hair colour the dev would need to remake every single render with her in it and then hope nothing else breaks when he tries to add them back to the game.

So it sounds to me like if its not 1 of those 2 you said it it is hard work for them and I am guessing that it is what you are saying so its not going to happen from what I was told from the dev its a shame but thanks again for the info I wish it was easy for them to make there many ppl that what the old option with the new but. It is what it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: Avaron1974

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

So the way that works like in for example the Unreal Engine
There is a lot of parameter data set but your machine (CPU/GPU) is making the "render" on the fly to the detail level in your game settings. So when you change a parameter (hair color) it just makes it with that data set so it isn't difficult.

In VN renders are done and SET by the creator's machine and we are simply displaying a picture with our machine so it isn't easy to change (obviously, you already knew this)

Just to maybe help explain it to all

PEACE

DoofusMan

Jun 25, 2019
Ohhh~ I really like the esthetics/ art direction of this game! They have such cute and particular faces :3
I'll have to try this eventually for sure!!!

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Just got to the end of the current content and I'm beyond impressed. Love everything, with the new direction the game is heading if that means we will have to start completely over since getting rid of both worlds and combining them into one, may invalidate what we've played so far. But I do love the characters and can't wait to see how their stories develop.

Reactions: cbsx

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
When will the next update be released?? I'm just finishing the game and already can't wait
Not yet known.

In case you did not know: the game as of now is "abandoned" in this version in that it will be majorly reworked (changes to worlds, characters, etc., and restarted) so what you played will not be continued as that but remade as a new game. (Same characters, minus some - they were too many, similar story, so should be recognizable)

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
Not yet known.

In case you did not know: the game as of now is "abandoned" in this version in that it will be majorly reworked (changes to worlds, characters, etc., and restarted) so what you played will not be continued as that but remade as a new game. (Same characters, minus some - they were too many, similar story, so should be recognizable)
4th remake of the game :(

Was sylphia island, then he released sylphine, redid literally everything after the initial release of sylphine, and now he's completely redoing it again for the 4th time KEKW

Edit: I've played all 3 remakes so far too.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
4th remake of the game :(

Was sylphia island, then he released sylphine, redid literally everything after the initial release of sylphine, and now he's completely redoing it again for the 4th time KEKW

Edit: I've played all 3 remakes so far too.
Heard you liked remakes, so we put a remake in your remake, or something like that.
Idk, never watched Pimp my Ride

Dalurker

Apr 11, 2018
Heard you liked remakes, so we put a remake in your remake, or something like that.
Idk, never watched Pimp my Ride
Yo Dawg!

Funny thing is that I watched Pimp my Ride when it was new...subbed. So, I missed the whole meme when it was fresh. But it lives on the internet forever now.

Anyway, good luck with your remaster or your remake or something, these last models are looking awesome.

Jan82

Sep 14, 2021
Can anyone tell me how the guild choice affects the mainstory? Or what the perks are from joining the guilds so I can make a choice? Thanks in advance.

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
Can anyone tell me how the guild choice affects the mainstory? Or what the perks are from joining the guilds so I can make a choice? Thanks in advance.
Don't even worry about it lol. It's not gonna be in the new version.
The version you're playing got scrapped.

Reactions: HunterSeeker
4.40 star(s) 64 Votes