PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
i didnt understand why the models had to be changed, Lillian especially because i really liked how she looked & the other girls looked great as they were imo.
Most of us liked the models a lot, so there are a lot of us that feel that there was no change needed. However, the Dev wasn't happy with the models - and when you're not happy with your work, it makes it harder to work. So, I get why the change needed to happen based on that.

I'd certainly have been very happy if the game had continued without the model change. I also didn't have a problem with the two world setup (though I understand that logistically this was difficult to keep going, so this change also doesn't bother me).

For me, the bottom line is - without the changes I might've gotten entirely new content sooner, but the changes were necessary for the Dev's mental health and ability to actually create the story so I'm on board.

Glacerose has made solid content since I started following the game, so I'm going to trust him until something gets made I don't like.

Jazzgeoff

Sep 15, 2017
I really like the new models, with the exception of celeste they are all improvements in my opinion. but considering how many times this game has been remade now, I would have prefered to keep the old ones and just make some progress on the game.

tricksyg

Sep 26, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I like the planned changes for their personalities and I quite like the new models for Alex, Lillian and Serra. On the fence about Celeste (blonde is boring, color is fun!) and I must say I don't like the change of Gracie. Good thing she was my least favorite to begin with I guess. On the whole, it's a good thing that there are bigger differences between the girls models now, and the dialogues will for sure be more authentic now. Also good that the games navigation is getting an overhaul, it was a bit of a mess :p I'm looking forward to seeing the results. I think he made the right choice with this.
God speed Glacerose! Hopefully you'll be satisfied with the changes so we can experience the whole game!(y)

Reactions: Xros23

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well gues i was lucky enough to have stopped supporting this game before it came to this

Completly overhauled the characters ... To this new stuff that dont nearly look as cute as the once we had

Shame really caus i enjoyed the story and characters up till this point

But these new characters dont do it for me so much change like common

Just trash the game and make a completly different game with these new characters

Caus seeing how much they changed it aint even the same no more

Alex and Celeste are at least somewhat still the same

But Gracie and Lillian and Serra changed for the worst and are way down on my list wouldnt even pursue them anymore

At this point just make a completly different game and name the characters different as well

Shame really rip Gracie rip Lillian rip Serra you will be sorely missed :(

Not just the looks changed but he gonna change their personalities as well

Man i loved the game but some of these new models dont even feel like the old ones

Last edited:

DaPartyPanda

Jul 3, 2021
I'm pretty salty about the change tbh. The obvious being the complete change of the characters for one. But the major one being, why push towards a major platform like steam if there was going to be a complete change literally right after that? Seems like a low blow. And given that most of the current gameplay is getting to know the girls, i'm almost positive it'll end up being review bombed by everyone that bought and supported it on there now.

Last edited:

sherlock123k

Apr 8, 2020
OK so I've been following this game(and it's predecessor for about a year and a half now, and I'm sort of worried

I really liked Sylphia Islands, and I was disappointed to see it be abandoned. The first version of this game sort of made up for that, but now that it's being "remade", I'm seriously wondering if the game would ever progress beyond the original abandoned game.

I don't really mind the character changes(except for Gracie, but what's done is done), but playing the same introductory scene over and over again is getting a bit tedious, especially since it's...well mostly story-based.

IDK when the next update will be, but I think I'll come back to the game in a year or so, so that I can experience actual new content and progression.

Reactions: youngethan

s4msepi0l

Jun 20, 2017
Damn. Celeste going from giving awesome pink haired anime tsundere vibes to just the usual bitchy blonde vibe you see in every other game is a such a colossal bummer for me. What is it with developers redesigning their characters looks after giving their fans months or even years to fall in love with them? Not even first or second time I see this. :unsure:
It was one of the only reasons I was still playing this. Every time I sub to a creator they shit the bed, it's like I'm cursed or something.

iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
Well, I guess Serra will be my favorite from now on. She looks really good like that, although I would have preferred a different hair color. Gracie used to be my favorite, but I can't say exactly what it is, probably the shape of her face, that puts me off a little. Alex looks good, but could have been more mature for my taste. Lillian doesn't look bad, but again something puts me off. Maybe the haircut? Or the shape of the eyes? I didn't really like Celeste before, but except for that blonde being maybe too bright, she looks quite good as well.

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes