SSJSonGoku

Apr 18, 2020
I'll wait and play the new version before giving a final judgement.
Still umm there's something in Gracie (who used to be my favourite) that I am now liking less I guess. I liked how she was reworked in the following image and maybe she would have been fine with the following look and green hair and eyes (which I absolutely loved in the past):
1639652093929.png

I like less how she is in the final version I guess.
1639652234676.png
I can say something similar for Serra: I like the final look, but it seems a bit too similar to many other models in other games; the pre-remake look or the one in the above Screenshot, well, I preferred them. It's my personal taste tho.

Still good look Glacerose.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sweet Force

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
Still umm there's something in Gracie (who used to be my favourite) that I am now liking less I guess. I liked how she was reworked in the following image and maybe she would have been fine with the following look and green hair and eyes (which I absolutely loved in the past):
View attachment 1547639

View attachment 1547642
I can say something similar for Serra: I like the final look, but it seems a bit too similar to many other models in other games; the pre-remake look or the one in the above Screenshot, well, I preferred them. It's my personal taste tho.

I agree, pre-remake 3 was peak. =/

Reactions: SSJSonGoku

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
View attachment 1547639

View attachment 1547642

I agree, pre-remake 3 was peak. =/
Now you've done it, now we gotta wait for remake 4

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
Love the fact that Glacerose sticks with the colour concept.

Really hope that this story is about to start. For those who've been here since the first iteration that was made in Honey Select and had about 40-50 pixels per image, it's about time to finally see what the dev has in mind. It's obviously something he is passionate about and wants to tell "right", but just like in Oceanlab's case I hope for the "Fuck it, I'm just going to do it"-statement.

If you read this Glacerose, I hope you are well. Starting over this many times, I can understand it in a way. I can also empathise that reading impatient and shitty feedback can take a toll on your mental health. Enjoy the holidays.

Reactions: $@~ and Tor7

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
Glacerose im glad to see you went with a compromise and kept their new 3d renders yet changed their eyes and hair color back to the originals. the renders look really good and they still look like the waifus we all know and love. the renders with Gracie having dirty blonde/ brown hair just threw me off and Celeste being a bleached blonde may have made her look more bitchy to fit her attitude (may have even been a nice way to turn her into a "gyaryu" type character), but shes still best with her pink hair in my opinion.

Alex looks like shes been drinking from the fountain of youth in her 3d rendered model. while thats not a bad thing, she just looks a bit young to be a social worker that has taken in 5 orphans. overall im glad to see how things are turning out.

one small thing id like to ask about is their pubic hair. in the old "Sylphia Island" they all had some type of pubic hair ranging from a larger patch to a mere landing strip. my question would be... is it possible to give them pubic hair once again? the last update i played had the girls all shaven. its not a big deal if you dont/cant add it back, but id like to see it back on the girls (or even just aa few to make them have a more diverse range of body types). you never know unless you ask right? so i just thought id ask and see if that might be a possibility.

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes