Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Not reading all the posts because gives me anxiety. Just gonna comment on what stood out on a quick scroll through.

In not trying to win anyone back. These changes are cause I was unhappy with where the game was going. My over all support hasn't gained or decreased. Idk where that idea came from. I actually made these changes AGAINST the trend of support, so whoever said these changes are to win support back is objectively wrong.

I always take criticism into account unless its in direct conflict with what I feel must be done. E.g I brought the anime style hair and eye color back since that was fine and didnt conflict with the changes I felt needed to be made. But I will NOT be bringing the 2 dimensions back because I believe it needs to be condensed.

I dont hail discords opinion over anyone else's. Quite the contrary, ive stated in discord MULTIPLE times to realize theyre a small subset so im not ignoring them when I go against them in a decision, its cause I take the entire playerbase into account. So whoever said I only listen to discord, I raspberry in your general direction. I just interact with the discord a ton cause its easy and convenient.

I dont do this for the money, YES i need the money to continue doing this, obviously. But if I can make the game I want for 1800 a month (about what I make on average) then Im gonna do it instead of chasing trends and pumping out a turd full of easy content that people will pay for but not what ill enjoy making. I could fill the game with easy renders of tits and asses and easily make more money. But thats not fun for ME.

Did I miss anything?

Please ignore any typos or format issues im on mobile.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Not reading all the posts because gives me anxiety. Just gonna comment on what stood out on a quick scroll through.

In not trying to win anyone back. These changes are cause I was unhappy with where the game was going. My over all support hasn't gained or decreased. Idk where that idea came from. I actually made these changes AGAINST the trend of support, so whoever said these changes are to win support back is objectively wrong.

I always take criticism into account unless its in direct conflict with what I feel must be done. E.g I brought the anime style hair and eye color back since that was fine and didnt conflict with the changes I felt needed to be made. But I will NOT be bringing the 2 dimensions back because I believe it needs to be condensed.

I dont hail discords opinion over anyone else's. Quite the contrary, ive stated in discord MULTIPLE times to realize theyre a small subset so im not ignoring them when I go against them in a decision, its cause I take the entire playerbase into account. So whoever said I only listen to discord, I raspberry in your general direction. I just interact with the discord a ton cause its easy and convenient.

I dont do this for the money, YES i need the money to continue doing this, obviously. But if I can make the game I want for 1800 a month (about what I make on average) then Im gonna do it instead of chasing trends and pumping out a turd full of easy content that people will pay for but not what ill enjoy making. I could fill the game with easy renders of tits and asses and easily make more money. But thats not fun for ME.

Did I miss anything?

At least for me, your reasons were always clear to understand. But i think, and i'm speaking to myself now but maybe others think the the same, that is lacking some kind of statament or confirmation that this time this will be the last time that big changes like that happen and now the game will finally progress to be completed. I think this is important because i understand people being frustated (and sometimes, angry) when a game that they are following for quite some time is remade over and over and is always come back to beginning insted to progress to the end. Don't take this like me demanding something from you, i'm just trying explain why this changes makes me concern about if this game will be finished someday. Long life and prospers :)

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Glacerose Hi. Thanks for the post. Didn't know the hair colours were back - that's exciting news.

I'm one of the people who prefers the models in the last release to the ones I've seen most recently on here. However, I very much understand having to believe in what you're working on. I don't hate the new models, and I am very willing to see what you've got planned for the newest version of the game. I'm not going to ask for the old models back, because I know you need to work on a game you believe in. Plus, I may change my mind when I see more recent versions. There *are* things I like about the new models.

I still remember your original post about the changes you were making - how they were necessary for your sanity/ability to actually develop the game. I liked what we had before a lot, but that doesn't mean I won't like what you're doing now. I'm certainly not passing judgment before I see what you release.

So good luck, and try not to get too anxious about the folks too full of venom letting it spill out.

Reactions: $@~

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020

Did I miss anything?

Hear, hear for you following your artistic vision. I know that some a irritated, but this is your work of art. More power to you.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Like ive said a few times, that was the earliest iteration of the girls. Ive taken a ton of feedback into account.

This is Gracie as she currently is in game. View attachment 1519747

I'd love to see current iterations of all the girls, if you can spare the time to post them here. I'm glad the hair colours are back. I love interesting hair colours on women.

Reactions: Tor7

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I'd love to see current iterations of all the girls, if you can spare the time to post them here. I'm glad the hair colours are back. I love interesting hair colours on women.
As a man who dyes his own hair purple, I can agree.

TheeDav3

Sep 9, 2019
Jeez Dev, what software or engine did you use to make these beauties??? The attention to detail on the girls is an amazing 10/10 and the game itself a 10/10 so far. Also i just started the game today and i'm really loving it so far, hope this game doesn't get abandoned

Apr 24, 2018
Very jelly of those who got to try the new playtest. At this point, I'm trying to reserve any more judgment until I've actually experienced the new version of the game. I've said my piece on the change in characters and at this point, there's really nothing more I can do (except actually be a patron, but I'm a broke college student so that's not really in the cards atm. Also, I don't think that would change anything in regards to the game at this point).

I mean the dev did manage to make at least the beginnings of what was looking to be a pretty damn good game with the 0.24 version. Theoretically, they have the capability to at least do that much again (That's supposed to be a compliment, I swear). That being said, I hope the new version of the game blows my fucking socks off. No idea if it will, or if I'll be able to get as attached to the girls a second time around, but no point in worrying about it at this point. I may have to just convince myself this new version is a parallel universe where some of the girls got real thicc

It seems like I've made it through all the stages of grief at this point lol. The only other thing I'll say is, please, for the love of God Grace's booty, her thicc nature girl badonkadonk,
her bouncy squishy dumptruck,
her pants splitting, thunder clapping, wobble wagon,
her big,
fat,​
juicy,​
delicious​
fucking
ass

no more do-overs, I beg you

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
I brought the anime style hair and eye color back since that was fine and didnt conflict with the changes I felt needed to be made. But I will NOT be bringing the 2 dimensions back because I believe it needs to be condensed.
I was just checking if there was any news about updates and I confess that I'm kinda lost r n hahaha, but looking back at some posts i can say (based IMHO):
Hummm... i was liking the more "realistic" approach you were giving the characters, i doubt you are casting away the magical aspect of the game, so when they finally "turn" into their magical personas (with colorful hairs) the changes would be more drastic then just flashy new clothes.
As I've said on a post when the last updated dropped, the magical world automatically turns the "real" world obsolete and uninteresting so i completely understand you wanting present it more gradually (or removing it, i don't know much about what's happening :ROFLMAO:).
it was too rushed like:
Hey kid... are you seen this house, this rooms, this beach, this workplaces, this island! Would be interesting to see this places and it's residents, right?
THEN FORGET ABOUT IT cause there's a FUCKING magical world right there, where you can cast spells and fuck monster girls!!!
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Good Luck to you game (y)

• Haha
Reactions: $@~ and Ashidorei
Oct 26, 2017
Glacerose I have waited patiently and continue to do so. I can't wait to see what is in store for this game going forward.

That outta the way...my pink haired tsundere goddess has returned! :love::love::love:

Also, would you happen to be able to share an image of my favorite side-character (a close second overall IMHO to Tsundelicious), Princess Detta? Totally understand if you want to avoid spoilers, tho.

Either way, again, can't wait to see it. I bought the game on Steam, so I check my downloads page regularly to see if Sylphine has gotten any major updates. Best of luck and thanks again for a great game!

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes