damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
No you don't understand. That requires remaking again.......
OK, I misunderstand you.
Personally, I don't like shaved pussy (yes I know, it's not the trend nowadays). And I was thinking each girls having different oubic hair, according to their personality, would be great (a bit like Naughty Lyanna, if you know that game).

But I definitevely understand your point of view, regarding the remaking again, just for that.

Reactions: Sweet Force

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017

Casper52

Mar 20, 2021
No you don't understand. That requires remaking again.......
I don't understand this also.. accidentally i found this.. https://f95zone.to/threads/sylphia-island-v0-3a-glacerose.19843/ (Same game abandoned 2 years before with different models)
This nerd is developing same game for 4 years, he first started this game with honey models then abandoned that and started same game with same script with new models, after getting on track, he decided to change models again and the net result is that this game is still stuck behind 4 years with no real progress same script except changing models each time.
Dev is fooling people around here.

Last edited:

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
I don't understand this also.. accidentally i found this.. https://f95zone.to/threads/sylphia-island-v0-3a-glacerose.19843/ (Same game abandoned 2 years before with different models)
This nerd is developing same game for 4 years, he first started this game with honey models then abandoned that and started same game with same script with new models, after getting on track, he decided to change models again and the net result is that this game is still stuck behind 4 years with no real progress same script except changing models each time.
Dev is fooling people around here.
Yes, we know, why do you think the jokes of him making 69 remakes are so funny? This is his third remake. We know he's endlessly remaking his game, the question is, can he actually stop and finish it?

Casper52

Mar 20, 2021
Yes, we know, why do you think the jokes of him making 69 remakes are so funny? This is his third remake. We know he's endlessly remaking his game, the question is, can he actually stop and finish it?
Good to know, this is his third remake. I am doubtful, if he can actually finish and most provably he will carry on fooling us. Only time will tell.

Last edited:

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
How do you formally request shit be marked as abandoned?

This is the poster child for a fully 100% abandoned "game".
I'm just going to reply as if this was a legitimate question and hope for the best.

You start by reading F95's Rule's and then understand that the game isn't even close to abandoned. If/when it is, it will be automatically marked as such.
Whether or not it will ever be finished (or even make it past a v0.3 release) is open for debate, but it isn't abandoned.

https://f95zone.to/threads/game-uploading-rules-2019-06-25.524/

Honestly; if you think this is the 'poster child' for an abandoned game, you are going to be in for some real surprises around here....

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Decided to hunt this game down again. Haven't played since the first release. I played the old HS version too and really enjoyed it.

So..he wants to rework things... again?!

*sigh* I understand that the developer has mental health issues, so I'm gonna try to be nice yet brutally honest at the same time.

Some people aren't cut out to make games. They're artists. Not game developers. This isn't the only dev with these types of issues. It's probably the most common issue there is. They make amazing renders, but they can't bring themselves to be satisfied or even content with what they've made. At least not long term.

They can always do better, which is probably true, but at a certain point, you have to grit your teeth and say this is enough. They see tiny flaws that nobody else does. They have a million ideas in their head and can't maintain focus. Constantly remaking things isn't a path to a complete game. At least not one with any sense of scale.

It's like a writer who agonizes over the smallest detail in their story. They have a vision in their head, but can't find the words for it. So they keep throwing words at the wall until something sticks. Meanwhile, the artist changes designs. Meticulously poses everything, tries to get the lights perfect etc. Until it finally looks like the image in their head. But for both the writer and artist, it'll never be perfect. Does anyone think JK Rowling or Stephen King are 100% satisfied with their books? Of course not.

Game devs don't have to be great at making art. Or writing great stories. They need to be at least decent at both. And let's be honest, there are plenty of devs making tons of money making objectively mediocre if not bad games. Every so often, you'll have a DrP or a Philly or Evakiss or Runey or ____ who make bank and have objectively top notch games. They're in the top 1% who are both great artists and writers. Everyone else have to settle for "good enough" if they want to make a game and have them complete.

So, I guess my advice would be: Try making linear short stories instead. Some devs, I can't recall their name, but they have fantastic art and they release short games when they're complete. One of them is a Star Wars game, if anyone can think of their names. Maybe glacerose should try this out. Instead of a more complex regular VN that takes years to complete. Try completing short kinetic VN's for each girl that take a few months each to complete.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Decided to hunt this game down again. Haven't played since the first release. I played the old HS version too and really enjoyed it.

So..he wants to rework things... again?!

*sigh* I understand that the developer has mental health issues, so I'm gonna try to be nice yet brutally honest at the same time.

Some people aren't cut out to make games. They're artists. Not game developers. This isn't the only dev with these types of issues. It's probably the most common issue there is. They make amazing renders, but they can't bring themselves to be satisfied or even content with what they've made. At least not long term.

They can always do better, which is probably true, but at a certain point, you have to grit your teeth and say this is enough. They see tiny flaws that nobody else does. They have a million ideas in their head and can't maintain focus. Constantly remaking things isn't a path to a complete game. At least not one with any sense of scale.

It's like a writer who agonizes over the smallest detail in their story. They have a vision in their head, but can't find the words for it. So they keep throwing words at the wall until something sticks. Meanwhile, the artist changes designs. Meticulously poses everything, tries to get the lights perfect etc. Until it finally looks like the image in their head. But for both the writer and artist, it'll never be perfect. Does anyone think JK Rowling or Stephen King are 100% satisfied with their books? Of course not.

Game devs don't have to be great at making art. Or writing great stories. They need to be at least decent at both. And let's be honest, there are plenty of devs making tons of money making objectively mediocre if not bad games. Every so often, you'll have a DrP or a Philly or Evakiss or Runey or ____ who make bank and have objectively top notch games. They're in the top 1% who are both great artists and writers. Everyone else have to settle for "good enough" if they want to make a game and have them complete.

So, I guess my advice would be: Try making linear short stories instead. Some devs, I can't recall their name, but they have fantastic art and they release short games when they're complete. One of them is a Star Wars game, if anyone can think of their names. Maybe glacerose should try this out. Instead of a more complex regular VN that takes years to complete. Try completing short kinetic VN's for each girl that take a few months each to complete.
I disagree that the author has mental health problems (Unless it was mentioned?), he's probably just a perfectionist. The problem is you have to at some point realize that NOTHING WILL EVER BE PERFECT NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU WANT IT TO BE.

Reactions: damnedfrog

zandalari

May 4, 2019
I disagree that the author has mental health problems (Unless it was mentioned?), he's probably just a perfectionist. The problem is you have to at some point realize that NOTHING WILL EVER BE PERFECT NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU WANT IT TO BE.
Perfectionism, when taken to an extreme, is a mental health issue. In small doses it causes one to constantly seek improvement in whatever they do and that's a good thing. When it gets out of control, the person ends up spinning their metaphorical wheels and going nowhere because whatever they create is never good enough. That's when you have a problem.

I don't know if that's an issue here, but I can see why people are having such thoughts.

BayJay47

Jun 9, 2018
The renders are excellent but there's no fucking content. Pulling my sub, I'll check back when/if there's any content.

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
in their discord they stated they actually do, back in june or july they when they decided to do the rework, they had actually started taking some new medicine. they don't exactly try to make it a secret, on their discord anyway

• Wow
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
in their discord they stated they actually do, back in june or july they when they decided to do the rework, they had actually started taking some new medicine. they don't exactly try to make it a secret, on their discord anyway
damn , hope they are well :confused:

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes