quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Glacerose

I like the idea of a thicker Alex, though some of the images on discord pushed it too far, imo. I really like how she looks here:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've only joined the discord now and don't have time to go through a lot of past messages - haven't even been on f95 forums for a while - but some of the other images gave me the impression that Celeste has also been thickened up, and none of the girls have small boobs (in the most recent pictures) except Lillian. I think her and Serra would look best with smaller boobs. Serra looks pretty much perfect here, and I swear in some of the later pictures it looks like she's been sized up from this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Having her and Lillian with smaller breasts also serves the concept of variety. We have Gracie and Alex to represent a slightly larger body size, and Celeste to be the medium body size girl with the large breasts.

Sweet Force

May 18, 2017
My favorite character was always Celeste, I think it is good that he has pink hair as always but for me the piercing in the nose was perfect, the piercing of the lips ruined what for me is the best character by far, i wish you good luck in your project Glacerose.

stewscotia

Jun 4, 2018
Devs seriously need to stop feckin with characters and work on the stories, I liked the way the old characters looked, now they look more childish IMO, wtf? and then they wonder why people dont donate money, its because they constantly change stuff up and never finish a story. How many times will this be remade before they abandon it again?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This is, and will always be, the biggest issue with any kind of remake or remodel.

Once people start playing a game they find a favourite character and love how that character looks, acts etc...

As soon as that is changed they lose their favourite. Even small changes can put someone off. That's the risk devs take with character model changes, they run the risk of losing players.

This isn't a AAA game where changes like that don't matter. This is a game where attraction matters. At the end of the day enough people play these games to get off that every choice matters when it comes to looks.

This game is walking a very thin line now. It's gone through changes more than any other game I know that's still going but it doesn't take extensive research to see plenty of people are tired of it. It's hit the point where the dev is going to have to pick a character model, pick a game direction and just stick with it or it's going to become financially untouchable where people are put off backing because progress is constantly sideways and rarely forwards.

I'm not saying this from a place of hate, I love the game but it needs to be moved forward. Hopefully it doesn't lose players with the changes. While some do like them there are enough that don't.

Personally, if these changes were super necessary then i'd make these the last and focus on game progress rather than any more remodels or remakes.

People want to support the game, they want to see it progress. Balls in the devs court, don't drop it.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
This is, and will always be, the biggest issue with any kind of remake or remodel.

Once people start playing a game they find a favourite character and love how that character looks, acts etc...

As soon as that is changed they lose their favourite. Even small changes can put someone off. That's the risk devs take with character model changes, they run the risk of losing players.

This isn't a AAA game where changes like that don't matter. This is a game where attraction matters. At the end of the day enough people play these games to get off that every choice matters when it comes to looks.

This game is walking a very thin line now. It's gone through changes more than any other game I know that's still going but it doesn't take extensive research to see plenty of people are tired of it. It's hit the point where the dev is going to have to pick a character model, pick a game direction and just stick with it or it's going to become financially untouchable where people are put off backing because progress is constantly sideways and rarely forwards.

I'm not saying this from a place of hate, I love the game but it needs to be moved forward. Hopefully it doesn't lose players with the changes. While some do like them there are enough that don't.

Personally, if these changes were super necessary then i'd make these the last and focus on game progress rather than any more remodels or remakes.

People want to support the game, they want to see it progress. Balls in the devs court, don't drop it.
This is very nail on the head I think. It's easy to lose how different games of this type are vastly different to regular development. Once your audience is committed to story and characters, the content train needs to keep on choo chooing. Generally remaking/remodeling is standard practice in development, but with VNs you really aren't developing so much as you are giving out serial updates.

evetoyou

Jun 7, 2020
Was about to give this a go, but reading the latest page - are the screenshots in opening post new or old?

Deejeey

Sep 11, 2020
I'm concerned about the new models I'm seeing in the patron posts...

The facial design of the ones you started with in this particular game were great, but the ones from these banners seem like impostors, why change what was already good? The texture fixes on Alex and whatever else I can understand, but these are totally new faces.

Alex was hot, she didn't need to be "buffed up".

My favorite, Lillian, I can no longer recognize her, it's like she lost all her nice facial features or changed races, I don't know, but she looked so much nicer before:

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
I'm concerned about the new models I'm seeing in the patron posts...

The facial design of the ones you started with in this particular game were great, but the ones from these banners seem like impostors, why change what was already good? The texture fixes on Alex and whatever else I can understand, but these are totally new faces.

Alex was hot, she didn't need to be "buffed up".

My favorite, Lillian, I can no longer recognize her, it's like she lost all her nice facial features or changed races, I don't know, but she looked so much nicer before:

Welcome to the remake of the remake of the remake of this game :KEK: .

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes