PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
Hope you enjoy it! Looking forward to your review
Hey mate. Thank you very much for an opportunity to try this out. Very good overall quality to say least. I've spent I think no less than 30 min on review. My English isn't really good plus it may be a shitty review but I did my best.

AM97

Oct 9, 2017
Ok. I need to choose my guild and I want to choose the beastmaster one but it just asks me to select my guild again. The only one I can choose is Weapon Master ...

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
Ok. I need to choose my guild and I want to choose the beastmaster one but it just asks me to select my guild again. The only one I can choose is Weapon Master ...
The alpha is maybe 25% of the full update. It includes 16 main story events, and the 2 intro events to the Weaponmaster guild.
The full release will include the intros to the Entity, Beastmaster, and Sorcerer guilds, along with events for the main/side girls that are personal events, outside of story progression.

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
I couldnt take much more of the dialog. Quit and got out within 5 minutes. Just way to immature and monolog. Its to bad the characters looks awesome. But yet another game where the male MC is a total idiot. Good luck.

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
I am surprised that Macgamer dropped this game so quickly. I also like MNF and it is also much the same as sylphine concerning the amount of dialog and the MC being somewhat of an idiot.

That said I actually like both games equally for different reasons. Specifically for this game I find the story very compelling and either the dev or someone on his team is very experienced at programming. Of course that is also dependent on the dev having a clear vision of what they want to do and that is something Glacerose has. From having great characters and renders to well planned story and implementation into Renpy. Even though I did receive an error at the very end of this PREALPHA it should have been expected although it might have been better if it was an end of version screen instead of causing an error. Really not a big deal.

I am glad that there is a way to easily choose which guild to join is already in place by providing a warning to create a save file before making the choice and when the full update is done provides a way to not be stuck with a guild choice by being able to change your selection before it is locked in.

Even though this is a sandbox game the grind is kept to a minimum by making use of the in game walkthrough giving us easy to follow hints by simply checking the character journals. I do hope that when the completed update is done that it will include more fantasies for the newly introduced characters.

I am looking forward to the completed update and future updates. I highly recommend both games in my sig, this being one of them, as well as MNF mentioned in the first paragraph. All three are in my top 10 games here on F95.

Edit: Being able to choose different guilds makes this game very replayable to get all content with all female characters for sure.

Last edited:

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Even though I did receive an error at the very end of this prealpha it should have been expected although it might have been better if it was and end of version screen instead of causing an error. Really not a big deal.
There is no end of version really as it's made to freeroam
This was just the weaponmaster guild playtest for testing the weaponmaster guild path
So if you just choose that route you'll get some more scenes

Reactions: ut1stgear1
4.40 star(s) 64 Votes