lainey8979

Aug 12, 2019
Anyone else having trouble getting the in game menu to show on Android? I tried all the normal swiping, left, right, up, down, long tap, double tap, no luck.

I like the look of the game a ton, but being unable to save progress makes it not an option for me.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Anyone else having trouble getting the in game menu to show on Android? I tried all the normal swiping, left, right, up, down, long tap, double tap, no luck.

I like the look of the game a ton, but being unable to save progress makes it not an option for me.
Sorry thans an issue with the intro. Onceyou get past it buttons to bring up the menu appear in the top right

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Blair is just ... wow ... I had a coherent thought here somewhere ... give me a moment ... nope, gone again. Oh well, I'll just enjoy this image of her instead.

Can't wait to meet her!
You can find her in the Beastmaster guild in V.02 :)

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
That is indeed one fantastic looking lady. I'm guessing she's a guild specific girl. You're killing me with these wonderful women that are only likely available on one of the paths!

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
That is indeed one fantastic looking lady. I'm guessing she's a guild specific girl. You're killing me with these wonderful women that are only likely available on one of the paths!
Indeed, the side girls are only available on one path :) Lia/Runa are weaponmaster. Poppy/Blair are beastmaster, and the entity/sorcerer girls will be announced soon.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Indeed, the side girls are only available on one path :) Lia/Runa are weaponmaster. Poppy/Blair are beastmaster, and the entity/sorcerer girls will be announced soon.
Like I said. Killing me. I want ALL THE GIRLS, darnit! If I knew how to make games/mods, I'd probably be planning on trying to make a mod with a special 6th guild option where you count as being a member of all the guilds for content somehow. Oh well. I guess five playthroughs isn't the end of the world. I just don't like the idea of a timeline existing where I'm denied some of these beauties!

Nov 18, 2018
Anyone that would depart from the True Path of Lillian ... leaves more Lillian for me, so it's all good. I will not falter but, damn, I admit that the temptations are both mighty and numerous.

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes