Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
To be fair, a dev's life is easy.

Just don't publish early versions, you'll get scolded for all the bugs in incomplete threads. And don't wait with publishing until it's finished, because people will feel out of the loop. Don't publish small updates because there's nothing worth playing, just one scene for a whole download. Don't publish large updates, they take too long. Don't publish stuff for the main girl because the others are already lagging too far behind. Don't publish stuff for the side girls either, because they shouldn't be your focus. Don't publish bug fixing updates because they do not advance the story. Do not, I repeat: NOT, however publish story updates until you have the bugs under control. Don't give a time of update estimation until you are prepared to meet it by the second. Don't withhold update estimates from the public because they have a right to know when the update is coming. Do release on time and never with any announced content incomplete. Do not ever, ever take a couple weeks off for a vacation, even if making the game is only a hobby and not your job.

Now you're ready to go and it will be smooth sailing.

Mostly.

Sometimes.
That sounds like you covered it all.

Nov 24, 2019
Glacerose about the picture of the journal : the weight of Alex is that not extremely heavy for her? Allthough I am not used to lbs (in my country we use kg) but when I use a convertor : 187lbs = 84kg... That seems a bit too much :p (I expected her 55-65kg (you can do the math :p))
At least now we know where Glacerose is from.
Most of the world uses the SI normally, except for a few countries which can be counted in the fingers of a hand. .

By the way, NIST advises using the metric system. Funny facts you find out on the internet, I guess.

kage1822

Mar 21, 2020
I like this closer look better than the first one... maybe it would be better to have the view from just a tiiiny bit further back...

Tthere's a cape in the way in this one but I'm saying just enough to get her butt in the screen
I agree, maybe a touch further back

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Depends on how it works, if it works like Myst and you do not die just lose anything you have picked up and then return home, then I am more for it then wanting to see Naked Neko Serra, especially if there is a chance to level up and fight harder enemies.

If it is lose and game over then the only thing I want less is Celeste to pull out a big black strapon to use on the MC.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Depends on how it works, if it works like Myst and you do not die just lose anything you have picked up and then return home, then I am more for it then wanting to see Naked Neko Serra, especially if there is a chance to level up and fight harder enemies.

If it is lose and game over then the only thing I want less is Celeste to pull out a big black strapon to use on the MC.
Haha there will definitely not be any big negative consequences. And my plans were for it to be along the lines of corruption of champions. Defeat most enemies and you can fuck them.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Haha there will definitely not be any big negative consequences. And my plans were for it to be along the lines of corruption of champions. Defeat most enemies and you can fuck them.
I see, not tried that, didn't care for the art style, but as long as there no game over from loss then sounds cool.
Would it be turn based?.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Looks like a pretty good interface to me. The background is nice, it's pretty simple to see where your options are. You can see your teammate and your enemy fairly clearly (though I agree with others that just a tiny bit more zoomed out might be a little better).

Will there be an option to hide the UI so you can get a better look if you want to?

Based on the top left of the screen, it seems like you can change which character is in which position, which is good (especially if your position affects combat at all). Are you intending for there to potentially be more than 2 people on your side? If so, zoom for that might need a different range.

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes