Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Poppy, has Serra got a sister.

Also, fuck this site and not sending notifications.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Whats the last available story quest available right now? I was told to train before I do the great hunt but I cant train and nothing happened on the weekend for the hunt. I assume im all caught up with the current content?

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
You're playing a leaked copy of V0.02 pre-alpha which was only intended for the Dev's Patreon play-testers.

So it's only a small taste of what's going to be in V0.02.
Dude, watch closely to who's posted this topic.

Also wanted to mention: maybe you guys should keep "repeating manner of speech" to Serra only, which fits her personality really well. I'm sure Gracie had that too.

Yes yes.

Nov 18, 2018
I stand by my statement. Glacerose isn't the one that originally posted it here. No, he doesn't object to it being posted, but being here was not the purpose of his releasing it on Patreon. It's not supposed to be for general play.

And while being here does get the dev more comments and feedback, it also causes confusion when people don't understand that it's just an early test, and mistake it for an official release.

Which is all I meant. It's not complete. It's not supposed to be complete. If you find gaps or things that don't work, it's because it's not a regular release.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Looks so much better. Can we click off screen to get rid of the notebook or do we still have to click the heart icon?

Reactions: Dragon59

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I stand by my statement. Glacerose isn't the one that originally posted it here. No, he doesn't object to it being posted, but being here was not the purpose of his releasing it on Patreon. It's not supposed to be for general play.

And while being here does get the dev more comments and feedback, it also causes confusion when people don't understand that it's just an early test, and mistake it for an official release.

Which is all I meant. It's not complete. It's not supposed to be complete. If you find gaps or things that don't work, it's because it's not a regular release.
I remember that happening with another game. The dev posted a test, someone leaked it, and then many complained that it "was only a few scenes with one character." The dev took the lemons and made lemonade, getting a greater playtest than originally planed. But the complaints!

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I remember that happening with another game. The dev posted a test, someone leaked it, and then many complained that it "was only a few scenes with one character." The dev took the lemons and made lemonade, getting a greater playtest than originally planed. But the complaints!
To be fair, a dev's life is easy.

Just don't publish early versions, you'll get scolded for all the bugs in incomplete threads. And don't wait with publishing until it's finished, because people will feel out of the loop. Don't publish small updates because there's nothing worth playing, just one scene for a whole download. Don't publish large updates, they take too long. Don't publish stuff for the main girl because the others are already lagging too far behind. Don't publish stuff for the side girls either, because they shouldn't be your focus. Don't publish bug fixing updates because they do not advance the story. Do not, I repeat: NOT, however publish story updates until you have the bugs under control. Don't give a time of update estimation until you are prepared to meet it by the second. Don't withhold update estimates from the public because they have a right to know when the update is coming. Do release on time and never with any announced content incomplete. Do not ever, ever take a couple weeks off for a vacation, even if making the game is only a hobby and not your job.

Now you're ready to go and it will be smooth sailing.

Mostly.

Sometimes.

Magician5513

Jan 11, 2020
Glacerose about the picture of the journal : the weight of Alex is that not extremely heavy for her? Allthough I am not used to lbs (in my country we use kg) but when I use a convertor : 187lbs = 84kg... That seems a bit too much :p (I expected her 55-65kg (you can do the math :p))

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Glacerose about the picture of the journal : the weight of Alex is that not extremely heavy for her? Allthough I am not used to lbs (in my country we use kg) but when I use a convertor : 187lbs = 84kg... That seems a bit too much :p (I expected her 55-65kg (you can do the math :p))
She's 6'1" it's not that outrageous of a weight for a full figured woman that tall.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
As Alex's height is listed at 6'1, 55kg would mean she was noticeably underweight. Based on a little online searching it seems the "ideal" weight range for a woman of that height is between 64 and 82kg. Making her slightly over (I get 84.8kg from a conversion calculator.) Based on her looks I wouldn't have figured her for being outside that range but it's not unreasonable. However, if when naked she is shown as perfectly slim then I'd say her noted weight should be adjusted down a little.

Not that it's really a problem. Most people probably aren't going to be looking at these stats in that much detail.

Edit: I see jmcronshaw beat me to it but I'll leave this here ...

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Just remember, this is a magic warrioress or something to that regard. She may have adamantium woven into her skin.

(Leads to "sorry ma'am, may I touch you to answer a scientific question?")

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
And especially a very fit warrior like Alex is. Spying on her in the bedroom, she's well-toned and very hot.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
sooo basically this is sylphia island.no offence but you should of finished the original hate when devs do this sht
I mean it wouldn't make sense for the dev to waste time finishing a game just to remake it.
what are you saying?ofc it makes sense...people need to work in a retarded way right?ofc it makes sense...I mean why should I remake a project in the early stages when I can wait to finish it and then remake it ...fucking brilliant ! I mean ...I could even go further and say that's a stroke of genius right there!
That way dev works more for nothing..cause you know...fuck logic....jesus christ :)))

On to the game though I've read some comments that it would be best to wait for another version to be released and not play v0.2alpha atm...so I shall do that even though I really want to play it.

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes