sherlock123k

Apr 8, 2020
I couldnt take much more of the dialog. Quit and got out within 5 minutes. Just way to immature and monolog. Its to bad the characters looks awesome. But yet another game where the male MC is a total idiot. Good luck.
I doubt a person who can't spell "dialogue" and "too", while confusing "MONOTONE" with "monolog", in the span of 5 sentences will appreciate anything resembling good dialogue.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I'm not defending anyone, but "dialog" is valid, it's more the way of writing in the US, and "dialogue" in the UK

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
While I am against the common ignorant "American's spell words wrong" attitude, and generally speaking attacking someone's argument by going after their grammatical and spelling ability is a poor response, more so on a site where many may not have English as their first language, it's false that dialog is correct in this context:

"Dialogue is the preferred spelling in American and British English for all contexts related to conversation and the exchange of ideas. Dialog, in American English, has a specific use in computational contexts and the phrase dialog box is universal."

Their point, of course, is still wrong. The MC is not an idiot. The dialogue is at times odd (Serra!) but not stupid. Some of it may come across as immature. How old are these characters again? About 18? Not the height of maturity. Heck, I remember how mature I thought I was in my early twenties. I was so wrong. Maturity in dialogue is at times overrated anyway. The way Lillian and the MC talk may not be mature but it sure is fun, two friends being silly together, and I hope I never mature to the point where I think otherwise.

Last edited:

SeeEmilyPlay

Aug 12, 2017
Very much enjoyed this so far.
One point of criticism is the navigation ui, it takes to many clicks to move around the house. It is a bit better in the second part, but that's probably because there just aren't enough choices yet.

Glacerose, I would suggest to have a look at Timestamps Lost Love, where you can navigate around the house/school by just clicking the doors etc. But it also has a quick navigation menu where you can click to go straight to the room you want to go to.
A universal time skipping button would be a welcome improvement as well

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Just my quick 2 cents worth on the update

First of all; amazing, wonderful, can't wait to see where the story goes.

I get it that certain things aren't implemented yet, and a couple of bugs so no biggie on that.

Main issue - I'm just not really getting into Celeste and Lillian's "post transformation" hair styles. Celeste looks like she had a bucket poured on her head and Lillian went from dark brunette/black with dark purple highlights to fluffy lavender. Neither style fits the girl in my eyes. Celeste's hair makes her look drab (hard to do for a hottie with elf ears in a sexy outfit) and Lillians takes away her tough-girl edge (lazy though she is). Lillian also changes from dark clothes to light and lacy. Doesn't really fit her image.

Is it a deal killer? YES. I'm done with this game, it's ruined.......{liar, you're in love with each and every one of these girls}...No I'm not, I hate them now!.....{bullshit, why'd you replay the game AGAIN?, and then go back to some other scenes}.....purely for research....{HAHAHAHAH!, liar}

Seriously, even though I'm not thrilled about the design changes if that's the worst thing Glacerose does - this will be one of the most epic games EVER seen here ;)

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
As much as I hate the alpha was leaked, and some of the stupidity of some people, I am glad this game is getting some new people to play it and more attention.

Just as long as it doesn't go into the paddock to be milked, like some university and mother fucker games.

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
As much as I hate the alpha was leaked, and some of the stupidity of some people, I am glad this game is getting some new people to play it and more attention.

Just as long as it doesn't go into the paddock to be milked, like some university and mother fucker games.
Nothing to worry about there
Glace posts new stuff on the discord every day

kage1822

Mar 21, 2020
ok, I know that what was released on here a few days ago was a leaked alpha, and when I previously posted up the error I was getting, I discovered what it was... when I was getting that crash error, it was happening only when Alex was talking when in her Anima form.... but once I was able to skip past that I had no other errors

now with that out of the way, in the leaked alpha is the weapon practice in the training grounds not implemented? when I mouse over it, it does highlight, but nothing happens when I click on it

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
ok, I know that what was released on here a few days ago was a leaked alpha, and when I previously posted up the error I was getting, I discovered what it was... when I was getting that crash error, it was happening only when Alex was talking when in her Anima form.... but once I was able to skip past that I had no other errors

now with that out of the way, in the leaked alpha is the weapon practice in the training grounds not implemented? when I mouse over it, it does highlight, but nothing happens when I click on it
Correct, its not implemented quite yet:)

Reactions: RustyRug

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Correct, its not implemented quite yet:)
Thanks, I wondered the same but figured that was the case. (y)

One followup question, though. In the release notes you mention "2 weaponmaster guild events". Does that simply mean the followup (second) interaction with the guild's bartender, and the interaction in the practice yard with Celeste?

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Thanks, I wondered the same but figured that was the case. (y)

One followup question, though. In the release notes you mention "2 weaponmaster guild events". Does that simply mean the followup (second) interaction with the guild's bartender, and the interaction in the practice yard with Celeste?
The intro, and the followup event with Arvid. You should end on story level 18 in the journal.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
The intro, and the followup event with Arvid. You should end on story level 18 in the journal.
So I have missed some, mine is 16, it just says about Alex taking me to the crystal, but I did that, picked the guild, spoke with the blonde girl, spoke with the bar tender, spoke with the elf girl, watched her train, and that was it.

Interimaru

Jan 1, 2020
Hey again,

Happy to report that I was able to continue with my last save (but even if I wasn't able to, I would anytime be happy to replay this game as it's purely awesome!) and I only got 8 or 9 error messages, all while Alex took her Anima form.

I know that this is only a pre-alpha release so I was just curious if it's an error the fact that I can only choose the Weaponmaster Guild or intended for this update with the possibility of choosing another one in future release.

I hope I haven't miss any new content. I presume this release was meant to present the Guilds and a bit of a story around it and no new lewd scenes...yet, I hope. :D

PS: Just read a comment saying that he/she quit the game due to the childish dialogue. I respect everyone's taste and it should not be judged. However, you're playing a game placed in a fictional world with 4 cuties (main point) surrounding you and you expect a dialogue revolving Nietzsche and the unbearable existence in a dual world? Oh, the audacity! Bigger than Amber Heard's! :eek:

Glacerose I said it a few weeks ago but I feel the need to say it again: amazing work! I hope you're working hard on those next lewd scenes!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Glacerose

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
So I have missed some, mine is 16, it just says about Alex taking me to the crystal, but I did that, picked the guild, spoke with the blonde girl, spoke with the bar tender, spoke with the elf girl, watched her train, and that was it.
Try redownloading, there was a bug in one of the releases that doesn't make your story progress once you do the guild intro.

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes