Hans_Olo

May 18, 2019
I wrote that I have the shirt/shades/mask. You only get them when you "relaxed" in your room.
Yeah, that youtube thing isn't helpful at all. All dialogues are skippend and censored, I have no idea what's going on there.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I wrote that I have the shirt/shades/mask. You only get them when you "relaxed" in your room.
Yeah, that youtube thing isn't helpful at all. All dialogues are skippend and censored, I have no idea what's going on there.
And the paragraph with playthrough video here: #25,773 wasn't helpful?

Also many of TGame's videos have time stamps of the tasks in the dropdown below the video - there are also other people with playlists. Don't know what to tell you from this point. Sorry

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
Update news!
11 minutes ago
Hello everyone!

We’re currently working hard still on the latest update, here’s a brief little news on some progress we've made.

You can expect over 10+ hot lewd animations that we think you guys will really enjoy, we’re super proud with how they’ve turned out!

Most of the art is now done, we’re working on some elements of the script, coding, and other general aspects of development, but things are coming along very nicely!
We’re continuing to work on some of the smaller details, interactions, and things with characters around the town, and overall, we think this update will be a good one!

That’s all for now, we’ll have more news soon.

As always, thank you all so much for your support,
Without you guys, none of this would be possible,
-The Taffy Tales Team

'Something tells me she’s trying to tell us she wants something… What could it be?'

4a768f08d77493cbe7b8fe870e9f57dc.jpg

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Update news!
11 minutes ago
Hello everyone!

We’re currently working hard still on the latest update, here’s a brief little news on some progress we've made.

You can expect over 10+ hot lewd animations that we think you guys will really enjoy, we’re super proud with how they’ve turned out!

Most of the art is now done, we’re working on some elements of the script, coding, and other general aspects of development, but things are coming along very nicely!
We’re continuing to work on some of the smaller details, interactions, and things with characters around the town, and overall, we think this update will be a good one!

-The Taffy Tales Team

'Something tells me she’s trying to tell us she wants something… What could it be?'

View attachment 3028645
:love: I love Clara but I hate Danny(n):mad:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Update news!
11 minutes ago
Hello everyone!

-The Taffy Tales Team

View attachment 3028645
If that is supposed to be who I think it is supposed to be - Uberpie is flaunting Patreon TOS. And that's tempting fate since he already had to remove that content for the MC's household and change the name in order to stay on Patreon in 2018, originally.

Also, that move is also a bullshit move by Uberpie because he's teasing some fans who want that content - even though he'll never put it in the game. He doesn't want to get his Patreon account terminated.

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
If that is supposed to be who I think it is supposed to be - Uberpie is flaunting Patreon TOS. And that's tempting fate since he already had to remove that content for the MC's household and change the name in order to stay on Patreon in 2018, originally.

Also, that move is also a bullshit move by Uberpie because he's teasing some fans who want that content - even though he'll never put it in the game. He doesn't want to get his Patreon account terminated.
Danny won't even recognize his mom that's what the image is about I think

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
We don't know the context yet, my bet is it is a trap, a deliberate attempt to upset Danny or the MC (if it's on the NTR route) or manipulate Danny into exposing himself (if it's on the Alpha route). might be linked to that teaser that was shared just after the last update, that showed Danny getting his ass felt. [anyone know what happened to that BTW I can't find it]

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Danny won't even recognize his mom that's what the image is about I think
We don't know the context yet
I understand. However, fans who want that Danny/Clara content aren't going to be satisfied with simply a tease and will think Uberpie led them on after they realize there will not be that content.

At the same time, if Patreon gets pissy (which they are prone to do) they might decide that having a mother striptease specifically for their child and add "Fuck me Danny" on her breasts as over the "no incest" line for content. No matter the context. Again, particularly when Uberpie had to redo the story 5 years ago to simply stay on Patreon.

That's what my comment was about. Not about context or intent. It's about perceptions by fans and platform.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I understand. However, fans who want that Danny/Clara content aren't going to be satisfied with simply a tease and will think Uberpie led them on after they realize there will not be that content.

At the same time, if Patreon gets pissy (which they are prone to do) they might decide that having a mother striptease specifically for their child and add "Fuck me Danny" on her breasts as over the "no incest" line for content. No matter the context. Again, particularly when Uberpie had to redo the story 5 years ago to simply stay on Patreon.

That's what my comment was about. Not about context or intent. It's about perceptions by fans and platform.
Meh! if there is one thing Uber is good at and that's teasing shit that will never happen.
but lets nail this down, nothing in that image says she is stripteasing for her son (striptease is not incest BTW), someone wrote Danny on her and $1000000 (game dollars that is :p) says it wasn't her, Top money says it will either be the MC teasing Danny or Darnell teasing the MC & Danny

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
but lets nail this down, nothing in that image says she is stripteasing for her son (striptease is not incest BTW), someone wrote Danny on her and $1000000 says it wasn't her, it will either be the MC teasing Danny or Darnell teasing the MC & Danny
Okay - Let's nail it down.
I agree that stripteasing isn't incest - but neither you nor I are on Patreon's Safety Team and they have made interesting decisions in the past.
She's not blindfolded. It's a black bar over the "photograph" or image. So even if Clara wasn't the one who "wrote" it - she knows it's there.
If anyone files a complaint to Patreon for investigating possible incest content in the game and the Safety Team decides to look into it - Uberpie's page would be locked down until the Safety Team makes a decision. All it takes is one disgruntled fan. Again, he's playing with fire.

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
We don't know the context yet, my bet is it is a trap, a deliberate attempt to upset Danny or the MC (if it's on the NTR route) or manipulate Danny into exposing himself (if it's on the Alpha route). might be linked to that teaser that was shared just after the last update, that showed Danny getting his ass felt. [anyone know what happened to that BTW I can't find it]
It can't be on NTR route since the update is going to be only on main route

onetwo92

Jul 18, 2021
I for one love this storyline. Unknowingly cucking him with his Mom. Danny has already jerked off to her as well I’m sure this photo will achieve the same result.

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
Okay - Let's nail it down.
I agree that stripteasing isn't incest - but neither you nor I are on Patreon's Safety Team and they have made interesting decisions in the past.
She's not blindfolded. It's a black bar over the "photograph" or image. So even if Clara wasn't the one who "wrote" it - she knows it's there.
If anyone files a complaint to Patreon for investigating possible incest content in the game and the Safety Team decides to look into it - Uberpie's page would be locked down until the Safety Team makes a decision. All it takes is one disgruntled fan. Again, he's playing with fire.
You're the only one making a scene. Quiet down.

Reactions: googletrad

Moxence

Jan 18, 2018
Uberpie is a big boy ( it's just an expression guys) if he want to test the limit it's is choice he will see don't make a fuss about something you don't have any control

poplan

Jan 24, 2019
Why won't it let me start a new a game? It always jumps to 'season 5' and I have no idea what's going on.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes