sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
I like the blond lady at the right of the bottom row. Are there many scenes involving her? and are those scenes involving femdom, footjob or bdsm...I really dig the idea of dominating mean and sadistic looking chick like her, not getting tied up, stepped on or cucked like her archtype usually does.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I like the blond lady at the right of the bottom row. Are there many scenes involving her? and are those scenes involving femdom, footjob or bdsm...I really dig the idea of dominating mean and sadistic looking chick like her, not getting tied up, stepped on or cucked like her archtype usually does.
Quite a few, but no actual sex. Just some femdom stuff and a blowjob.

Reactions: sonhot

yobyo1

Oct 30, 2017
So I'm coming back to this game again. Haven't played it in a few months. Is there still no NTR content? Just got to the option to choose NTR or no NTR and the NTR route is "coming soon".

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
So is this game going to have "Pregnancy?" Hopefully yes.
Yes, it is. It's been discussed a lot actually, mainly by me for obvious reasons.

not until the main route is finished
This isn't true. The main route won't be finished after the mega updates and NTR is coming after those (three).

Demandred20

Sep 12, 2019
I feel bad for Lost and uber, they make a small seasonal game only to have people go at their throats because of their own misunderstandings of the situation. Shitty situation. Also any updates on the future of the discord lostraven?
Well tbh it feels like half the negative comments are done in like Japanese and then google translated so a bit of language barrier seems to be in place too. :unsure:

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I have to talk to Uber about it. The focus is on getting out this Mega update atm, after that, we'll probably discuss things moving forward.
I feel bad for Lost and uber, they make a small seasonal game only to have people go at their throats because of their own misunderstandings of the situation. Shitty situation. Also any updates on the future of the discord lostraven?

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
is there a path to fuck girls without torturing them ? and i had map glitch that i can't click on it. third time replaying the game

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
is there a path to fuck girls without torturing them ? and i had map glitch that i can't click on it. third time replaying the game
In what sense? Clara has the most masochistic content, though some lighter bdsm may happen with all the girls. The heavier more 'evil' routes have yet to be added.

Reactions: Timendo
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes