Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Yes, 'Doctor Sleep' reveals all the mysteries in the shining.
This guy Walter White, I think he might be Heisenberg.
Dexter might just be a serial killer,
Game of thrones ending is Grea-hahaha, couldnt even say that one with a straight face.
I just got a text from my friend saying "Go see Doctor Sleep".

Demandred20

Sep 12, 2019
Yes, 'Doctor Sleep' reveals all the mysteries in the shining.
This guy Walter White, I think he might be Heisenberg.
Dexter might just be a serial killer,
Game of thrones ending is Grea-hahaha, couldnt even say that one with a straight face.
Ah a fellow man of culture from r/freefolk I presume?:unsure:

Reactions: lostraven

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Is that an ICSTOR month or an official calendar month?
Hopefully THIS month. People have been waiting long enough as it is, even if we have to part 2 this bitch, (which we didn't really want) but it's best to keep our promises as best we can.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Hopefully THIS month. People have been waiting long enough as it is, even if we have to part 2 this bitch, (which we didn't really want) but it's best to keep our promises as best we can.
I trust you guys of all people are, at the very least, trying. It's pretty evident if I'm honest, and the constant chat with you helps a lot as well. I was joking of course.

That said, are you guys far enough along to know what would be kicked to a part two if it does need to be done? This is all lining up like I might be on vacation with my family for Thanksgiving so if my preferred content is being held for part two it might be easier for me to just wait for that.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I trust you guys of all people are, at the very least, trying. It's pretty evident if I'm honest, and the constant chat with you helps a lot as well. I was joking of course.

That said, are you guys far enough along to know what would be kicked to a part two if it does need to be done? This is all lining up like I might be on vacation with my family for Thanksgiving so if my preferred content is being held for part two it might be easier for me to just wait for that.
I imagine with the way the plot is done, Clara will be about 80% done but maybe 30 to 40% of Becca. (largely due to how I've structured it), but thrown in the mix will be an entirely new girl no one (not even me, I've only seen her in writing form) has seen before and she will have some scenes as well. All I can guarantee is there will be some juicy content deffo, a part of me is still praying we can fit it all in though. I want to start on Mary as much as everyone else.

Last edited:

123qwet12

Jul 20, 2017
So why does Darryl have to be an asshole? I don't really feel that it adds to the story in any good way and in all honesty is just racist, I mean he's a drug dealing asshole who cheats in class and that's his whole character. On top of that when he gets beat up by the MC, the MC says some shit about the south rising again? Like why? It's not even a good line?

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes