fantasianme

May 15, 2017
so....im a huge fan of mind control games and saw the tag wondering if anyone can tell me what kind of mc this game employs and how much of it is there

ps: i dont consider something that forces a girl to do something against her will while keeping her mind the same as before as mind control since thats really just moving her body not her mind

so if thats the only kind eh..guess thats it XD

RyutoKijeme

Nov 30, 2019
I'm just about finished with Version 0.11.2c, the latest free version, and I'm about 98~% done with the content, but I'm missing two scenes. The third and second last scenes in the 0.11x category, and CGs 400-411. I have no idea how to find these last few things, could anyone help me out?

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Can the dev tell us how much NTR is planned for the game?

Will the game be 25% NTR, 50% NTR, 75% NTR, or only 5% NTR?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Can the dev tell us how much NTR is planned for the game?

Will the game be 25% NTR, 50% NTR, 75% NTR, or only 5% NTR?
There will be an ntr route you'll get prompted and asked if you want to take, you say yes or no.

It'll be more fast paced than the main Route and generally shorter.

I cant 'quantify' how big it'll be exact because I've only wrote it for one character yet.

Dimitrii

Jan 28, 2019
On the loading screen, right before main menu there are pictures of most characters in game. Among them there is also a pic of nerdy looking guy (?) in glasses. Who the hell is that? Unused character?

Also, when we will have a chance to find out why Sara collects semen?

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes