JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Never :WeSmart:

iirc raven said that if incest were to appear in the game, it'd have to come through a fanmade patch
Sometimes patreon would also slap a warning about that. I remember one of the dev who got hit with that and sent a screenshot in the discord. Even though the developer had no hands in it. Some jerk might just report it to patreon for fun smh.

Hugmrt

Dec 28, 2017
We were very taken aback.

Though I do think his scenes were some of the best I ever wrote, I hyper focused on every detail from lighting to the outfits with my notes for Uber. I felt the scene needed a more 'sensual' touch to work the way it did.
Unless there's some pill or something that turns Danny full bore female I'm completely against Danny scenes in the game and hope there's an option to disable Danny content entirely. Every time he shows up on screen with his weird hip displasia it grosses me out.

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
Unless there's some pill or something that turns Danny full bore female I'm completely against Danny scenes in the game and hope there's an option to disable Danny content entirely. Every time he shows up on screen with his weird hip displasia it grosses me out.
You do know Danny has a sister right She's supposed to be some Explorer archaeologist shit Who's like really hot it showed a picture of her But yeah I wouldn't mind a Danny trap content bulshit that people keep posting about if they stop fucking posting about it We get it you're gay get over it
Never :WeSmart:

iirc raven said that if incest were to appear in the game, it'd have to come through a fanmade patch
The problem is that the unspoken rule is that he basically screws his sister and his mom but people keep saying incest and if that gets on the fucking patreon boards we're all going to be screwed So just don't call it that

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
Sometimes patreon would also slap a warning about that. I remember one of the dev who got hit with that and sent a screenshot in the discord. Even though the developer had no hands in it. Some jerk might just report it to patreon for fun smh.
Right that's why these motherfuckers need to stop calling it that Just ask when he'll have content involving his caretaker or use other specific phrases That shit can get an entire game canceled And all the money people invested will be wasted Not to mention the time in the developers because patreon will just shut that shit down

Last edited:
Reactions: JTakiyaa

DIXEREX

Jul 11, 2020
uber slowly turning into waifu academy dev, doing yearly release with loads of bs excuses

"oh sorry guys my cat got diarrhea, so i gotta delay the release"
or like the dev AZ "oh sorry guys for running late on the update release I had to go see a guy about a donkey" ;)

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Sorry for the slow replies...Been working on doing the editing around some of the artwork I was sent. Should be done today.

lostraven sorry to ask, but will the new scenes have some throat gag action with Mary?
:sneaky: No spoilers...
lostraven if i may ask, could I assume the new update will be no Clara's scene? Is it Just focus on Mary?
thanks
The main focus is on Mary, other characters may appear.
Honestly I really need to play the Beta to know just how much made it in fully.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
I thought the update was already out by now since it was for December, but seems got delayed and for i see until march, lets see if this its gonna be worth the wait and if the content size is enough to surpass the older updates, i guess i will forget about the game until march and comeback to check on it.

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
I just hope the next patch fixes all the damn text display errors, like the game being consistently unable to remember my name or display any text effects without bugging out. Makes it effectively unplayable to me.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes