VN Ren'Py Tainted Heritage - a.k.a Weird Shit Is Going to Happen [v0.7.1] [recreation]

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes

llAzurusll

Oct 6, 2022
slap
slut
simp
sore
spoo
stir
star
spar
slur
slop
spam
snit
slit
skip
skid
skin

??????
slap=pretty normal
slut=pretty normal
simp=ntr type beat
sore=after a spanking
spoo=poo with an s? if so correct
stir=whatcha stirrin'
star=describe this for me.
spar=fighting sim with titties
slur=racisim/homophobia? get that shit outta here
slop=sloppy
spam=you gonna eat her like treet meat and rice?
snit=tf?
slit=heh heh slit
skip=all games have this
skid=mark? or just skid?
skin=*buffalo bill noises*

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
But if it's weird shit, it'd probably come out like gold bars or rainbows or something. Scat would just be normal shit. By literal definition!

• Haha
Reactions: damnedfrog

crotch69

Aug 20, 2020
Hi Rec, I'm assuming you are not planning to work on WS this year anymore? I'm just curious if we can expect another update or BM gets all the attention again? Cheers.

buff

May 29, 2017
gaaaah. Finally looks like some action with Mia after all that teasing and we cut to intermission..... harsh man, harsh.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
its been a while since i looked here and maybe i am just scrolling past it and missing it but can someone tell me which of the 2 games is being worked on ? or which page had the last update message? cant wait for either tainted heritage or bad memories is coming with an update :D

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
its been a while since i looked here and maybe i am just scrolling past it and missing it but can someone tell me which of the 2 games is being worked on ? or which page had the last update message? cant wait for either tainted heritage or bad memories is coming with an update :D
The other game is Bad Memories.

:cool: Eric Grey

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
recreation alternates between between WSIGTH et Bad Memories.
As the last release was for WSIGTH, the next should be Bad Memories.

PapaChulo

Jul 12, 2020
recreation alternates between between WSIGTH et Bad Memories.
As the last release was for WSIGTH, the next should be Bad Memories.
Good, both games have interesting stories and it didn't take a long time to get to any sex scenes unlike some creators. I am curious in how both of the storylines turn out. Also there's an interesting difference in art styles between the two games with this one having a more Japanese art style while Bad Memories has more of an Americans style in artwork. A lot of creators tend to keep the same art style in their games.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Good, both games have interesting stories and it didn't take a long time to get to any sex scenes unlike some creators. I am curious in how both of the storylines turn out. Also there's an interesting difference in art styles between the two games with this one having a more Japanese art style while Bad Memories has more of an Americans style in artwork. A lot of creators tend to keep the same art style in their games.
It is pretty hard to get anything but Japanese style from HS

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
I think it's because recreation use two different render engine.
He use Honey Select (HS) for WSIGTH, and DAZ for Bad Memories.
For what I understand, HS is easier to use and faster, but DAZ give way more realistic renders.
recreation has always stated that WSIGTH is a casual side project.
He put lot of efforts in Bad Memories which is his main project. Which is also more stressful and more time consuming. So after working and realizing an update for BM, he want to work some times on an more casual project to vent all the stress. It's what WSIGTH is for.
So people complaining about recreation working on 2 games, and that he will released faster update fo BM if he didn't work on WSIGTH didn't understand he will just burnout and might drop BM.

Reactions: 01234

Aug 14, 2018
I think it's because recreation use two different render engine.
He use Honey Select (HS) for WSIGTH, and DAZ for Bad Memories.
For what I understand, HS is easier to use and faster, but DAZ give way more realistic renders.
recreation has always stated that WSIGTH is a casual side project.
He put lot of efforts in Bad Memories which is his main project. Which is also more stressful and more time consuming. So after working and realizing an update for BM, he want to work some times on an more casual project to vent all the stress. It's what WSIGTH is for.
So people complaining about recreation working on 2 games, and that he will released faster update fo BM if he didn't work on WSIGTH didn't understand he will just burnout and might drop BM.
That wraps it up neatly. :)(y)
A small and imho very interesting thing to add is, that with HS (and also Koikatsu) you can completely forget publishing you game on steam or the like (due to copyright and such) whereas with DAZ you can do so (I think Being a DIK is a very popular example).

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes