VN Ren'Py Tainted Heritage - a.k.a Weird Shit Is Going to Happen [v0.7.1] [recreation]

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes

rasswar

Jul 31, 2019
The game doesn't launch for me, is there a fix?
(tried with and without hotfix)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i just finished it... didn't had any problems, as said above your using any mod and do u have .net framework and visual c++ on pc?
try booting other game made on Ren'py to check if engine even works for you.

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Shouldent this have both rape and kinetic tag as well....
Dont really care about tentacle rape scene but the green bitch that is forced on MC also rapes him while hes sleeping so it seems to be an on going thing....and story seem to be all kinetic atleast you have 0 choices as MC to who you want to fuck.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Shouldent this have both rape and kinetic tag as well....
Dont really care about tentacle rape scene but the green bitch that is forced on MC also rapes him while hes sleeping so it seems to be an on going thing....and story seem to be all kinetic atleast you have 0 choices as MC to who you want to fuck.
I can tell you that the mc enjoyed the surprise sex.
I don't think it's considered rape when all participants are fine with, and enjoy the act.
Good you didn't encounter any of the of the conditional scenes that depend on choices though, I think you'd consider most of the women in this game as rapey.

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
I can tell you that the mc enjoyed the surprise sex.
I don't think it's considered rape when all participants are fine with, and enjoy the act.
Good you didn't encounter any of the of the conditional scenes that depend on choices though, I think you'd consider most of the women in this game as rapey.
I do understand you can see it that way, but if you went with the law it would be rape and alot of people would think that as well, when it happens without concent it is rape cant really get past that, if MC likes it or not dosent really matter since he dident concent to it when it started and the girl doing it also belives hes sleeping.

Personaly i dont really care that much about the rape, i am also a fan of blackheath games which has alot of that, but it never hurts to be honest in tags so people dont get any big supprises.

I never saw any choices that made any diffrense, only noticed how much is forced on the player so i felt it was pure kinetic, if some choices does matter it cant be many and it wont be the meaningfull things like 99% of the relationships since you got no say in that by the looks of it.

But you do you mate, i just wanted my 2 cents out there, take it as a warning or not, that some people wont like it if tags arent correct and it will only result in bad reviews from those people.

I can tell you this much, if it had the option to build your own harem meaning pick who you want to fuck and not have stuff forced on you like mother/son sex (dream or not dont want to see it), tentacles rape or rape in general without tag, then game would have been a 4 or 5 star game, since story was interresting enough.

I wish you good luck with the game, it just wasent for my taste and its impossible to please everyone.

buff

May 29, 2017
Frick, I enjoyed the game and had it on my "play as soon as update comes out", but then when it did I can't remember a single one of the characters or anything about the plot. Is the new update big enough to justify a whole new playthru, or should i wait another year and let the content accumulate some more?

tyrannicpuppy

Nov 9, 2021
Frick, I enjoyed the game and had it on my "play as soon as update comes out", but then when it did I can't remember a single one of the characters or anything about the plot. Is the new update big enough to justify a whole new playthru, or should i wait another year and let the content accumulate some more?
You have to start over anyway as the game is now running in a new Renpy version. So this update or a later one, you are going to be starting over anyway. But future updates won't likely need that, so replaying now will most likely allow you to continue from your final new save when the next update comes out.

Reactions: buff

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
I felt a bit like this, too, and re-started from the beginning. Except for navigating the hotel, it didn't take long to catch up to the new content. It was helpful to go back through and refresh names, situations, and relationships.

Reactions: coyotegrey and buff

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
Dev needs to make this game his number 1. A lot more interesting. Redo the whole game with good models and better sex animation. It also needs to have some freedom for MC to wander around and have sex with whoever, whenever. Repeat sex for all the girls. Just a thought.

Is there a projected update for this game?

Last edited:

tricksyg

Sep 26, 2019
i just finished it... didn't had any problems, as said above your using any mod and do u have .net framework and visual c++ on pc?
try booting other game made on Ren'py to check if engine even works for you.
Are you using a mod?
No mods, other renpy games work, c++ and net framework are both ofc installed.
Tried again today and it launched but after a few minutes i got this error;

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018

I had this error popping up once, and I still have no clue what caused it, since the object in question is a list, not a string. It also fixed itself somehow and never happened again. I might've updated my drivers in between, but I'm not a 100% sure about that. It must be either a renpy specific problem (a bug in the engine itself), or it's caused by a driver. In both cases there's not much I can do from my side.

rasswar

Jul 31, 2019

ik it's pain in the ass but temp move all APPDATA game files ( can be in all 3, local, locallow and roaming depending on what version they used and what addons there were) for renpy and all renpy games (game can be under it's title directly or author outside of Renpy folder. so watch for that) to different place and try then if it stop crashing then it was some broken file there, start returning game files but leave engine one leave outside. if issue still exist and your willing to test something try making vm with win 10 (no key req) just fast one without nothing just basic win + c++ + .net and play it on it and if issue is still there then it's something related to your hardware however low chance of that. if you need help with any of steps ask.

Upikey

Jun 2, 2020
MC default age is 32 but mother is 59, so she had MC at 27 years old, but I think that's too old? She left the hotel before she was old enough for grandfather to be interested in her.

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes