Haast

Mar 19, 2018
I've been using the same light style in the game until now, and at this point I am unsure if I should switch the style since it looks so different, but imo it looks good.
Maybe I could just keep these for the more dramatic scenes and keep the more plain light to the rest, any suggestions?
If you want to use both Id agree that the first in normal situations or standard light, the second in bright lit rooms, or sunny days.
I agree that the first is more natural for a shady type environment where things are done without alerting those in power, really it fits the mood. But again its up to you, you are the "Wizard behind the curtain", just do what your gut tells you is right and it will work.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
Are the courtesan scenes missing? Have all my girls trained in public use and exhib already. Also, Dimitria seems to be bugged, can't assign her to be an entertainer even though exhib is maxed.
I like how the game is going so far with its fetishes and concept, but I notice a lot of spelling and grammar errors. I suggest hiring a proof reader. I also hope you don't put too high of a goal for yourself as I noticed there are a lot of things for you to expand on like the 7 club personalities, just hope you don't burn yourself out before you can complete the game.

Also please include a gallery.

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev
Mar 20, 2018
I've been using the same light style in the game until now, and at this point I am unsure if I should switch the style since it looks so different, but imo it looks good.
Maybe I could just keep these for the more dramatic scenes and keep the more plain light to the rest, any suggestions?
You had this poll on patron earlier I think... but here's my 2 cents.

Flat lighting is often bad because its overly harsh without proper justification from the context. (Is the character under a spotlight being interogated?) (Pic2)

Since most scenes are just renders then plus background rather than rendered together, a lot of the complexity can be skipped by a good use of backlighting and some fill lights to give a nice definition to the character. (pic1 for example, could have some more fill lights around to reduce the shadows and make it more pleasing, depending on the scene.)

If you rendered with the background like some games do, then key lighting becomes more important, and you have to manage the practical light sources (lamps in the room etc). After that it is a matter of light intensity/harshness etc and even filters to set the tone.

In the end it really depends on the mood and setting, as well as the amount of work you want to put in.

Good job with the game so far by the way, I don't play every update but when I have the time it's usually not too bad.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
You had this poll on patron earlier I think... but here's my 2 cents.

Flat lighting is often bad because its overly harsh without proper justification from the context. (Is the character under a spotlight being interogated?) (Pic2)

Since most scenes are just renders then plus background rather than rendered together, a lot of the complexity can be skipped by a good use of backlighting and some fill lights to give a nice definition to the character. (pic1 for example, could have some more fill lights around to reduce the shadows and make it more pleasing, depending on the scene.)

If you rendered with the background like some games do, then key lighting becomes more important, and you have to manage the practical light sources (lamps in the room etc). After that it is a matter of light intensity/harshness etc and even filters to set the tone.

In the end it really depends on the mood and setting, as well as the amount of work you want to put in.

Good job with the game so far by the way, I don't play every update but when I have the time it's usually not too bad.
posted it in my patreon the same day i posted it here :p

Yeah the old lighting was a set up I did myself, what I like about it is the kinda hard shadows and everyone looks paler lol and since most scenes where in a lab or kinda "sterile" locations I guess it worked fine (your workplace, the univ lab, the university, kitchens, etc.) but now there are places where this lighting is plain silly so yeah, I guess changing the newest scenes with this more natural light it could be good.

TYVM for playing, glad you like it!

magus448

May 22, 2018
So all the mc Emma sex for this update was implied while her with the farmhand is shown. Shouldn't that only happen with characters we see having sex with the MC on a regular basis, rather someone we hardly ever see? Seems most of her scenes now are with others.

Last edited:

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
I like the sharing content, it's really rare. Though, might I suggest simply using still shots for sex scenes and prioritizing better angles? Simple and shoddy animations take away from the experience. A still frame can still work wonders. The text boxes often block the best parts of the shots as well, requiring the player to use the middle mouse button to get a better view which is cumbersome to say the least.

Also, more club scenes please. How many companion prostitution scenes are there?

Reactions: Unreal Bober

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
My english isn't the best and I don't understand the game after the guide for old 0.5 version (why it's not updated more?). I'm stuck here, what should I do next?

Anmerkung 2019-10-24 132839.jpg Anmerkung 2019-10-24 132916.jpg Anmerkung 2019-10-24 132935.jpg Anmerkung 2019-10-24 133200.jpg

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
3.70 star(s) 81 Votes