ThunderL

Jul 17, 2019
So how do I install the patch? I get a rar file and it doesnt allow me to open it
Edit: nvm, i just installed a trialed WinRAR but is there an easier way?

Last edited:

Tjock

Jun 4, 2018
Noticed the "gay" tag, is there alot of gay scenes in this game or is it like once and then gone?

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
How come we never get the REAL latest version? It's on 0.19 now
I believe the dev is the one who updates the thread with the updates? So to give the patrons the first take on the content and then we get it at a later date.

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
It's bug or I forget one thing in corrupt university . I not pass the security and nurse. Its repeat I play in android. This is the last image .

Last edited:

bagre1

Jul 13, 2019
hello guys one question, in this game the MC uses only mind control to fuck the other caracters? im not fan of those type of games, is this is the type i rather skip it, tnx.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Dang it. I didn't play this game thoroughly for around a year. I had hoped some of the transformations were in place. I mean the poll about the body sizes was made long ago. Making a bimbo army was one of the appeals for me in this game. Turning the mother young for lulz or give the boss a fatass booty was also something, I wanted.

PS. I do like the writing.

Last edited:
Reactions: f4f4

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
It's bug or I forget one thing in corrupt university . I not pass the security and nurse. Its repeat I play in android. This is the last image .
i think its a bug, its a loop?
problem with mac builds is that they are really hard to fix, since you cant open console nor files individually.
TBH just load before that scene and keep playing, there wasnt much after that scene anyway

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes