MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Dang it. I didn't play this game thoroughly for around a year. I had hoped some of the transformations were in place. I mean the poll about the body sizes was made long ago. Making a bimbo army was one of the appeals for me in this game. Turning the mother young for lulz or give the boss a fatass booty was also something, I wanted.

PS. I do like the writing.
yeah, I just wanted to make more with the transformations than just a simple change scene, specially with the bimbo. Also a new TF means a lot of new renders, we are about to get back to work at them tho

Reactions: Hajtand

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I realize, I sound sort of mean/spoiled in my earlier post. I was just really looking forward to the bimbo army and I was a little sad.

The game itself is made way above average. The writing is as I indicated to my fancy. The people working on this game seems to know what they are doing.
great job.jpg

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I realize, I sound sort of mean/spoiled in my earlier post. I was just really looking forward to the bimbo army and I was a little sad.

The game itself is made way above average. The writing is as I indicated to my fancy. The people working on this game seems to know what they are doing.
View attachment 439846
you don't sound too spoiled lol but yeah I just want to give more attention to these things than just a quick change, like to make it more fun.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Does anyone have latest walkthrough ??????
The in-game journal tells you what quests are available and who to talk to in order to progress them, a walkthrough really isn't necessary. A link to a walkthrough is in the OP. Not sure if it's up to date for the current version, however, since I haven't needed it.

Reactions: Hajtand and Renozrz

Renozrz

May 24, 2019
The in-game journal tells you what quests are available and who to talk to in order to progress them, a walkthrough really isn't necessary. A link to a walkthrough is in the OP. Not sure if it's up to date for the current version, however, since I haven't needed it.
Thank you..... i mostly tend to read the walkthrough before downloading the game.....

Reactions: Hajtand and Ozel

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Thank you..... i mostly tend to read the walkthrough before downloading the game.....
Not a problem, glad I could help. If you're just starting the game, the walkthrough in the OP could be helpful (I may have used it when I first started playing this, honestly can't remember since it's been a while), but eventually you shouldn't need it anymore. :)

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I know what you mean. Sometimes games can feel a little overwhelming depending on their complexity and it's nice to feel a little prepared, both regarding the game mechanics and the direction of the sexual content. The flip side of that coin is losing out on the rush of discovering something new (for ourselves).

They have been quite nice with giving the player direction in the game and the journal is also pretty neat. Concise and precise.

There is one point in the game (not a spoiler for anything) where you can maybe get a little stuck. Once you have met a girl named Emma, you will need to call her cellphone to proceed with the main story. You do this from home... for some reason you can only access the cellphone at home.

Reactions: Renozrz and Ozel

Renozrz

May 24, 2019
Not a problem, glad I could help. If you're just starting the game, the walkthrough in the OP could be helpful (I may have used it when I first started playing this, honestly can't remember since it's been a while), but eventually you shouldn't need it anymore. :)
Just wanted to ask you....does this game contain NTR.......Cause i really Hate it and would rather not download such game

Renozrz

May 24, 2019
I know what you mean. Sometimes games can feel a little overwhelming depending on their complexity and it's nice to feel a little prepared, both regarding the game mechanics and the direction of the sexual content. The flip side of that coin is losing out on the rush of discovering something new (for ourselves).

They have been quite nice with giving the player direction in the game and the journal is also pretty neat. Concise and precise.

There is one point in the game (not a spoiler for anything) where you can maybe get a little stuck. Once you have met a girl named Emma, you will need to call her cellphone to proceed with the main story. You do this from home... for some reason you can only access the cellphone at home.
Thank you... Really appreciated your advice....

Reactions: Hajtand and Ozel

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Just wanted to ask you....does this game contain NTR.......Cause i really Hate it and would rather not download such game
It's completely under the player's control. At one point, Emma will ask if she can bone some other male character in the game, you can allow it or deny it. Beyond that, you can train the girls to offer sexual services that goes towards your income, but only if you choose to train them in that and only if you choose to assign them as a sex worker.

Renozrz

May 24, 2019
It's completely under the player's control. At one point, Emma will ask if she can bone some other male character in the game, you can allow it or deny it. Beyond that, you can train the girls to offer sexual services that goes towards your income, but only if you choose to train them in that and only if you choose to assign them as a sex worker.
But who is Emma.....hate NTR of family members.....NTR for other characters i don't mind..so hope Emma is not a family member of the MC

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
But who is Emma.....hate NTR of family members.....NTR for other characters i don't mind..so hope Emma is not a family member of the MC
Emma isn't related to the MC, but she does become a major character later on in the story of the game. The player has the option to train Celia and Katy (the MCs "relatives") in "public use" (basically, training them to be a hooker), but only at the player's discretion. It's not necessary at all to train them in public use, so just don't go down that path if you don't want them to do that. They won't sleep with anyone else as long as you do not train them to be hookers.

Renozrz

May 24, 2019
Emma isn't related to the MC, but she does become a major character later on in the story of the game. The player has the option to train Celia and Katy (the MCs "relatives") in "public use" (basically, training them to be a hooker), but only at the player's discretion. It's not necessary at all to train them in public use, so just don't go down that path if you don't want them to do that. They won't sleep with anyone else as long as you do not train them to be hookers.
Ok....so basically it is upto us to decide what happens to them whether to make them prostitutes or keep them to us.......

Renozrz

May 24, 2019
Thank you for help...... I have already started downloading the game

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes