Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
MaraTDuoDev Found a repetition of sentences...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't remember this being discussed before.. but when you get to the content of 0.6 and later suspicion threshold is 300 ...atlleast since the last update it shrunk back to 100... not sure if this is a bug or an itended feature to display the higher alarm in the city and it's authority

Last edited:

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Not sure if I am doing something wrong. I have done the corrupt the University sequence several times but keep getting the same scene sequence, is this just a grind part, or have I done something wrong? I have the Chem Plant, and jana's friend (Though they are not showing up in my journal). This is what I am seeing about my progress:
1572206448197.png
This is the scene that just keeps going for me:
1572206839348.png

Last edited:

HK51

Dec 11, 2017
There is love score for Branka and Cynthia in journal. Is their love path opened now and on what it depends? Is it the same path as Vera's love path?

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
There is love score for Branka and Cynthia in journal. Is their love path opened now and on what it depends? Is it the same path as Vera's love path?
You can corrupt them / date them later on

Reactions: HK51

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
no, 0.19 is not just a bug fix

• 2 new scenes for corrupting the university, this wraps up that part of the story. In the future we will add (not so) random events that will progress according to the corruption too.
  • 4 new scenes for Ljijana, fulfilling her relationship with with Cynthia
  • 4 new scenes with Branka/Elise, with some fun and sexy stuff going on too!
  • 2 new scenes to set up the next part of the main story, but won't be advancing this too much until we finish the rest.
You know what it doesn't include? an update for Mac users three weeks later... and heck, I even pay for this game...

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
You know what it doesn't include? an update for Mac users three weeks later... and heck, I even pay for this game...
uh I released the mac version in patreon too, I always release the 3 at the same time (sometimes android gets delayed but mac and pc are built at the same time so, i really dont skip the mac one)

Reactions: angella

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Like I find weird how you missed it, maybe is the format in the email? but yes it's been there since the initial release
I dont have as much control about the links in f95, since I don't do the leaks, so the person who did leaked 0.19 probably didn't bother with the mac version
1573548689611.png

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I haven't played this one in awhile since I have been waiting for some content with the futa/trap character that I remember seeing awhile back. Are they going to be added or was that scrapped?

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I haven't played this one in awhile since I have been waiting for some content with the futa/trap character that I remember seeing awhile back. Are they going to be added or was that scrapped?
i am adding a new one for 0.20, there is no futa nor the other stuff, thats more "secondary" content and i've been focusing on finish the current plots before doing that

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes